“this is a gem.”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

we heard a lot of bog shanghai so we took a visit there.
on the night we visited this resturant was full to capacity.
the staff are friendly and very quick with the sevice.
there is a very good menu to choose from.
reasonable priced food very good
yes i will return again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Food was good, some dishes more so than others. Make sure to order a dish with a specific sauce, for example the prawns and chicken was bland as it wasn't a particular sauce on it. Service was fast but not the friendliest.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had dinner two nights here. First night food was good. I ordered from chef's specialty list wich was good. On second night I decided to try something different. I ordered fizzy crispy chicken wich came almost cold and the crispy chicken was actually a bathered chicken brest cut in slices. So disappointed. Staff rushing , service is very fast wich made me wonder if food is reheated and served quick as possible. Overall I would recommend for price and time saving but not for a genuine Chinese cusine.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We took a chance on this one after having read mixed reviews. Here goes: mediocre ambience; decent beer; mediocre prawn crackers; decent soup; nice duck; both the beef and prawn mains were greasy and the beef was fatty. Ugh. Not a patch on other Chinese restaurants I have visited and I certainly wouldn’t go back.

Terrible service!!!
The waiters throw the food at the table, never smile,never polite extremely rude...
If you want a pleasent dinner plz choose other restaurant.
There are 5 or 6 waiters... Only 1 is friendly... A chinese young men with glasses... Even the lady ( boss ?) is very rude... And the food is not that good.