“Friendly service, tasty food”
Review of A cocheira

A cocheira
Ranked #24 of 873 Restaurants in Albufeira
Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 10, 2014

We had lunch here and were impressed with the service and tasty food. The peri peri chicken was very good. My husband had monkfish in a delicious saffron cream sauce and I had Portuguese steak which was equally delicious. The homemade puddings were exceptionally good....apple and cinnamon pie and a crazily good chocolate roulade with fresh fruits and cream.

1  Thank nicky66ipswich

Reviewed August 7, 2014

What makes this stand out from the others is the extremely good quality and friendly service. The food is high quality as well and the waiter's recommendations always accurate. Both times we visited we finished with a complementary glass of port.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

This was a recommendation from the hosts at our B&B, everything was just right. I started with clams and my wife had garlic prawns. Both were full of flavour and perfectly done. We both chose sea bass for our main, it was a good choice served by friendly staff who all understand that dining out should be a treat - it was.

Thank Goodfoodloverst... M
Reviewed July 26, 2014

My daughter and I went here twice on our recent holiday.The staff were very friendly and helpful, without hanging over you. The food and wine was delicous.I would recommend this restaurant to everyone.

1  Thank greenlady65
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

We've walked passed this restaurant on the way to the Old Town. Decided to stop tonight and we were very surprised. Friendly staff and excellent food. Best meal so far on our many visits to the Algarve.