TripAdvisor

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We went to Jaipur on Friday 25th. Our first night in Albufeira. What can I say? One of the best curries I have ever had. Highly recommended and brilliant for families. I would really recommend.

4  Thank MarkLatuske
Write a reviewReviews (1,956)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We found the service and food here to be truly outstanding and the surroundings were lovely and would highly recommend a visit here

4  Thank Patlu1961
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

In short, this place has great Indian food. That much I’ll give them. The food took quite a while to arrive but was hot and delicious. Authentic Indian.

It is clear to me now that they are driven to provide “good service” in exchange for good reviews, they openly asked us to write them a good review, but I must point out, they did a few silly things that a place with good service would never do.
For instance,
1. we had two candles on our table for 4, and they took one away. I’ve never seen that happen. It felt like a bit petty.
2. Part way through our stay, 2 friends joined us, and the restaurant told us we couldn’t sit them, and they eventually reconfigured a couple of available tables to accommodate.
3. When told I cannot have cilantro on my dish, they brought my main dish without cilantro but failed to tell me that the Naan bread was covered in cilantro. They said I never told them not to put it on the naan. I had no idea that their naan bread would have any.
4. Before paying the bill, they brought us complimentary shots and asked us to provide a positive review, and then immediately argued with my friend about the price of a mango juice costing 4 Euro, when it was advertised on the menu as 2 Euro.
Since they were so interested in knowing if their service was good, this is my 2 cents.
It’s the little things that matter and make the difference between good service and excellent service.

This restaurant is a 4, at best.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had dinner here as a party of ten. The food was fantastic and the prices not out of line. Staff are very kind and service is very good. We will definitely be back!!

2  Thank kevincZ1654QW
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Delicious food, atmosphere, good prices and good vegetarian options. Definitely recommend this place.

2  Thank Joyjjy