“Can't wait to come again!”
other travelers have booked this property
Villa With Pool and Lawn area
Villa With Pool and Lawn area
Swimming Pool and Lawn area
pool and villa
outside eating area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 70 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Cheryl C
“Can't wait to come again!”
Reviewed June 19, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Just arrived back from one of the best weekends ever today with a great group of girls and a massive part of that was the accommodation! Fantastic value for money and Miguel and the team worked so hard to make us feel welcome and always at the other end of the phone if we needed anything! So clean and so lovely and can't wait to book up againto go with the family next year! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Scenic714...
“Miss”
Reviewed June 12, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

IGNORE the negative reviews, this villa is amazing!!

This is the second time visiting this property.
This beautiful, traditional Portuguese villa is not only stunning on the inside with all of the expected mod cons, WIFI, bedrooms are spacious with modern ensuite bathrooms, balconies, utility room, lovely kitchen/ diner open plan sociable sitting room, with flat screen tv, DVD, etc.
We had several children with us on the second visit, to which the owners catered for above and beyond, providing high chairs, cots in the required rooms.
The kitchen is fully equipped to entertain the 20+ guests this villa can sleep, providing plenty of equipment and glassware, which is essential if you are having BBQs most days on the fabulous outdoor deck/ patio area .
Now to outside...
Enormous outside BBQ area to satisfy even the most legendary BBQ kings!!
The shops/ supermarkets are literally 8-10minute walk with a fully stocked butchers and off licence!
An epic pool awaits you when you are ready for a dip to cool off, have fun with the inflatables, fresh orange and lime trees for refreshments, surrounded by enough sunloungers and chairs for everybody to relax and enjoy a drink or have a siesta!
This villa is situated in a lovely cul de sac with access to the main strip 8-10 minute if you fancy some night life.
The beaches are also incredible, picturesque, also only a lovely short walk away.
The security at this villa is better than I have at home. Electric gates, easy to use alarm, locks and shutters in EVERY door and window, it really is Fort Knox. And the management team are literally on the end of the phone if you need anything.
This place ticks all the boxes, go see for yourself!!

smirkycab...
London, United Kingdom
“Mr ”
Reviewed June 12, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

I stayed in this Villa last month with 20 of my family 8 adults and 12 kids and have to say it's one of the best Villas we have ever stayed in.

It's only a short walk to the beach or the strip but far enough away to be peaceful for the kids to sleep.

The pool is a lot bigger than it appears in the photos which both the Kids and adults loved.

The ladies in our group especially loved picking the fresh limes off the trees for their Vodkas and Sodas.

There is a large BBQ area as well, and I would recommend a trip to Aldi or Lidil (10mins away) to stock up on their Prawns and Peri-Peri chicken, very reasonable but very tasty. We had 3 BBQ's in our week's stay which is handy when you have kids who don't fancy being dragged out at night after a hard days swimming.

We met Miguel on arriving who explained everything we needed to know for the coming week and gave us some great recommendations on where to eat and places nearby to visit. There were 3 safes in the villa for valuables, and the whole place felt very secure, the alarm system was a simple as clicking a button.

We had such a good time that we have already booked for next year, think this will be a home away from home for us.

I can not recommend a stay here highly enough and between 20 of us it was the best value villa we have ever stayed at.

Darren R
London, United Kingdom
“Fab villa”
Reviewed June 9, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We had a fantastic stay here. Lovely pool great restaurants near by. Short walk too the beach. The rooms were lovely and nice onsuite bathrooms.

Hayleymur...
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Please do not book this villa!!!”
Reviewed June 6, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

Please read I know this is a long review but please take the time to read.
I booked this villa for my hen, there was 20 of us that went, upon booking it communication between the owner any myself was great, we arrived at the villa and all thought wow the villa is large with a great pool. When we arrived the manager miguel was meant to be there to meet us however he did now show!! The man who picked us up from the airport ended up showing us the keys and the keypad, he then told us the big electrical gates was broken, however reassured us they would be back to fix them. About two hours later whilst we was unpacking/getting ready I noticed the men where back outside the villa, when I went out to see what was wrong they said nothing the gates where fixed (with nobody professionally touching them). From reading other reviews this made me feel uneasy however I didn't let myself get carried away as it was my hen and nothing would go wrong, we went out for tea and for a few drinks.
All 20 of us left the villa around 8pm with my mother in law checking the shutters which was by the living room as her room was there all locked. We all made sure all shutters and windows where locked, as it was very very windy on the Thursday. The first people arrived back at the villa around 11pm to find the shutters which where locked when we went out in the living room was open along with the doors in the living room, and one of the up stairs windows was smashed with glass on the inside of the house, one of members of the party who went back early was my mother the doors in the room which had the smashed window was right by the toilet, nothing had been moved or looked out of place. With this they shut the doors in the living room and cleaned up the glass in the bedroom as she did not want anybody to walk in with no shoes on and stand on glass!!!!
It wasn't until the rest of the party got back and one of the girls went to take their make up off and couldn't find her make up wipes, she looked for the rest of her make up which was all gone as well, obviously she shouted to everybody when we all ran to our rooms to find out the majority of people had stuff taken this included, euros, designer purses, designer bags, designer sunglasses, trainers, jewerlly, make up, iPads, kindles, suitcases, shampoo, conditioner, pringles!!!!!!!!!! And they smashed a iPhone. By this time a lot of girls where very upset I phoned the manager 14 times and the owner 10 with no answer, I eventually got hold of the manager Miguel who said he would be 20 minutes and would phone the police straight away after 30 minutes of being very upset, and feeling very vulnerable I called him again and once again he said he would be 20 minutes and had phoned the police. He arrived in another 30 minutes and apologied for not being there when we arrived but he was busy all day and after our stuff was robbed showed me how to work the alarm system! The police came and yes as their reply does state was questioning why they was no glass on the floor in the bedroom until we showed them the bits of glass which my mother had cleaned up without thinking, which they then understood and took our statement!!! The manager said he would be back the next day to fix the window which was broken in the room which 2 of the girls was sleeping in and never came back I tried to contact him a number of times with no luck I had to phone the owner to get him to get in touch with him which the owner assured me the window would be fixed that day, we left on the Sunday with the window still broke!!!!!!
The manager was meant to come and check us out on Sunday and once again did not show.
When I first when to book this villa I had reservations but with then with them having good reviews I thought it wouldn't happen to us, booking this villa was the worse thing I ever done, all the people that went on my hen where either my best friends or family and for them to have their belonging stolen from them on a holiday which was for me totally broke my heart, I had never felt so guilty! For my friends and family to write reviews and then for one of them to get a reply to say she is basically lying I can not get over the sheer arrogance of the owner, of course there is 15 reviews they was 20 of that went every single person was a victim in this villa.
Please do not put yourself or anybody you care about at risk of this villa!

FBann17
“Be careful”
Reviewed June 2, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

A group of us stayed in this villa for a friends hen do, by all accounts the villa is lovely, very spacious with a large pool area, perfect for any large parties.

The villa does have an alarm system, electric gates, shutters on all windows and iron railings, although some are not attached to the wall, It was naive to think this was enough to stop us from being broken into.

The night we were robbed we had locked the villa securely, even checked all windows as it was very windy. The robbers managed to climb in through an upstairs window after bypassing wooden shutters, unlocking bolts and smashing a window. Thousands of pounds worth of Euros, sunglasses, jewellery, make up, IPads, handbags and even trainers were stolen. Please note that there is a safe however we only managed to fit all 20 passports in before it was at capacity, it is a very small safe and certainly not ideal for a villa of this size, with potentially 20+ guests who all have travel documents, passports, money and electrical items.

The robbers watch large party's arrive and wait for them to leave, knowing that they will not be interrupted or intercepted whilst searching the villa.

Despite many attempts on our part we had zero contact from the villa owner or manager, subsequently we were left for 2 nights with a broken window. It took 2 trips to the police station and around 6 hours of waiting around to get the necessary police report for our insurance, and the police were a little less than helpful.

Please take this into account if you want to book this villa or at least think about the items you will take, don't take anything of any personal, sentimental or large monetary value unless you are prepared to loose it, something we have learnt the hard way.

Management Response
Jun 5, 2017
DEAR ALL WHO MAY WHICH TO READ THIS REVIEW,

The same guest has left 15 negative reviews for the same property and for the same booking. The police who reviewed and inspected the property did not give them a reference number at first as they were unable to ascertain if the property was broken into or if items were stolen. The police were sceptical with regards to how anyone entered the property.

We have enhanced the security of the villa since the break ins last year, and the intruder who broke in last year was caught. We have no other incidents since and many very happy clients stay at the villa. Please also read the positive reviews for this villa which also highlight how secure the villa is.

The window referred to was broken with the glass on the outside and not inside the villa. No report of the bolts or shutters being removed.
mcgrory01
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed May 30, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Excellent villa very well equipped great location and very clean with lovely pool area. Service from booking villa and transfers to being showed round villa was superb.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing