“Excellent”
other travelers have booked this property
Villa With Pool and Lawn area
Villa With Pool and Lawn area
Swimming Pool and Lawn area
pool and villa
outside eating area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Hayleymur...
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Please do not book this villa!!!”
Reviewed June 6, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

Please read I know this is a long review but please take the time to read.
I booked this villa for my hen, there was 20 of us that went, upon booking it communication between the owner any myself was great, we arrived at the villa and all thought wow the villa is large with a great pool. When we arrived the manager miguel was meant to be there to meet us however he did now show!! The man who picked us up from the airport ended up showing us the keys and the keypad, he then told us the big electrical gates was broken, however reassured us they would be back to fix them. About two hours later whilst we was unpacking/getting ready I noticed the men where back outside the villa, when I went out to see what was wrong they said nothing the gates where fixed (with nobody professionally touching them). From reading other reviews this made me feel uneasy however I didn't let myself get carried away as it was my hen and nothing would go wrong, we went out for tea and for a few drinks.
All 20 of us left the villa around 8pm with my mother in law checking the shutters which was by the living room as her room was there all locked. We all made sure all shutters and windows where locked, as it was very very windy on the Thursday. The first people arrived back at the villa around 11pm to find the shutters which where locked when we went out in the living room was open along with the doors in the living room, and one of the up stairs windows was smashed with glass on the inside of the house, one of members of the party who went back early was my mother the doors in the room which had the smashed window was right by the toilet, nothing had been moved or looked out of place. With this they shut the doors in the living room and cleaned up the glass in the bedroom as she did not want anybody to walk in with no shoes on and stand on glass!!!!
It wasn't until the rest of the party got back and one of the girls went to take their make up off and couldn't find her make up wipes, she looked for the rest of her make up which was all gone as well, obviously she shouted to everybody when we all ran to our rooms to find out the majority of people had stuff taken this included, euros, designer purses, designer bags, designer sunglasses, trainers, jewerlly, make up, iPads, kindles, suitcases, shampoo, conditioner, pringles!!!!!!!!!! And they smashed a iPhone. By this time a lot of girls where very upset I phoned the manager 14 times and the owner 10 with no answer, I eventually got hold of the manager Miguel who said he would be 20 minutes and would phone the police straight away after 30 minutes of being very upset, and feeling very vulnerable I called him again and once again he said he would be 20 minutes and had phoned the police. He arrived in another 30 minutes and apologied for not being there when we arrived but he was busy all day and after our stuff was robbed showed me how to work the alarm system! The police came and yes as their reply does state was questioning why they was no glass on the floor in the bedroom until we showed them the bits of glass which my mother had cleaned up without thinking, which they then understood and took our statement!!! The manager said he would be back the next day to fix the window which was broken in the room which 2 of the girls was sleeping in and never came back I tried to contact him a number of times with no luck I had to phone the owner to get him to get in touch with him which the owner assured me the window would be fixed that day, we left on the Sunday with the window still broke!!!!!!
The manager was meant to come and check us out on Sunday and once again did not show.
When I first when to book this villa I had reservations but with then with them having good reviews I thought it wouldn't happen to us, booking this villa was the worse thing I ever done, all the people that went on my hen where either my best friends or family and for them to have their belonging stolen from them on a holiday which was for me totally broke my heart, I had never felt so guilty! For my friends and family to write reviews and then for one of them to get a reply to say she is basically lying I can not get over the sheer arrogance of the owner, of course there is 15 reviews they was 20 of that went every single person was a victim in this villa.
Please do not put yourself or anybody you care about at risk of this villa!

FBann17
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Be careful”
Reviewed June 2, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

A group of us stayed in this villa for a friends hen do, by all accounts the villa is lovely, very spacious with a large pool area, perfect for any large parties.

The villa does have an alarm system, electric gates, shutters on all windows and iron railings, although some are not attached to the wall, It was naive to think this was enough to stop us from being broken into.

The night we were robbed we had locked the villa securely, even checked all windows as it was very windy. The robbers managed to climb in through an upstairs window after bypassing wooden shutters, unlocking bolts and smashing a window. Thousands of pounds worth of Euros, sunglasses, jewellery, make up, IPads, handbags and even trainers were stolen. Please note that there is a safe however we only managed to fit all 20 passports in before it was at capacity, it is a very small safe and certainly not ideal for a villa of this size, with potentially 20+ guests who all have travel documents, passports, money and electrical items.

The robbers watch large party's arrive and wait for them to leave, knowing that they will not be interrupted or intercepted whilst searching the villa.

Despite many attempts on our part we had zero contact from the villa owner or manager, subsequently we were left for 2 nights with a broken window. It took 2 trips to the police station and around 6 hours of waiting around to get the necessary police report for our insurance, and the police were a little less than helpful.

Please take this into account if you want to book this villa or at least think about the items you will take, don't take anything of any personal, sentimental or large monetary value unless you are prepared to loose it, something we have learnt the hard way.

Management Response
Jun 5, 2017
DEAR ALL WHO MAY WHICH TO READ THIS REVIEW,

The same guest has left 15 negative reviews for the same property and for the same booking. The police who reviewed and inspected the property did not give them a reference number at first as they were unable to ascertain if the property was broken into or if items were stolen. The police were sceptical with regards to how anyone entered the property.

We have enhanced the security of the villa since the break ins last year, and the intruder who broke in last year was caught. We have no other incidents since and many very happy clients stay at the villa. Please also read the positive reviews for this villa which also highlight how secure the villa is.

The window referred to was broken with the glass on the outside and not inside the villa. No report of the bolts or shutters being removed.
mcgrory01
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed May 30, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Excellent villa very well equipped great location and very clean with lovely pool area. Service from booking villa and transfers to being showed round villa was superb.

Lindsay W
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Met all our needs”
Reviewed May 29, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

Stayed here in may 2017 as a group of 10 ladies. We were a bit worried after reading reviews about robbery but we had a great time villa clean excellent location central for shops bars etc all just a short walk away. No problem with security the villa has an alarm system which we were shown how to work on arrival. Plenty sun beds round pool also quite secluded pool a bit cold but that's to be expected in may. Kitchen facilities great everything you need at hand much better than it was before. (We stayed here before in 2012 before the villa was renovated to sleep 21). I have no problem recommending this accommodation and would be happy to stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Sarah H
Crawley, United Kingdom
“Beautiful villa ”
Reviewed May 29, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Just back from a week long stay in this beautiful villa. The villa has everything you could want including a lovely kitchen with all u need for self catering, plenty of outdoor seating areas and a huge pool! The pool was so much bigger than we expected as was the villa itself. Loads of space and the bedrooms and bathrooms are comfortable and modern. The villa is located in a quiet road but is only five mins walk from the local restaurants and a few more mins walk go the strip and beach. The villa was spotless and the grounds were clean and neat. Disregard previous reviews we felt totally safe here and it's very easy to lock up and is really secure with the gate and bars on the windows. Would definity recommend for big families or other groups.

charles l
“Huge Villa, great location and awesome pool!”
Reviewed May 4, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

Group of 15 lads stayed here for 4 nights for a friends stag do. When we arrived we couldn't believe the size of the villa it's absolutely massive with loads of beds. The showers were great and everything was very clean.

Best part of the villa is the outside area which has a Nice pool, loads of sun beds and even a BBQ which we took advantage of. Perfect place to chill for the day when you've had a few too many the night before!

The location was perfect for us, just a 10 minute walk to the main strip. Shops and bars just up the road and a short taxi ride to old town.

Was very easy to organise, the team running the place kept in contact regularly and everything was spot on start to finish.

Don't believe all the reviews you see on here, we never had any issues with security. The villa had electric gates, its own alarms system and all the windows and door have shutters or bars. As long as you're careful and lock the place up before you go out you'll be fine :)

Jen L
“THEY EVEN ROBBED OUR SHAMPOO!!!!”
Reviewed April 26, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

Stayed here for a hen party with 19 other girls, on arrival we were all very impressed, beautiful villa...very clean and spacious, couldnt fault it...until we got back after a night out, to find we had been broken into. A bedroom window had wooden shutters on to protect the glass in the window, these wooden shutters also had two metal locks on. When we returned home "the robbers" had managed to get open the LOCKED wooden shutters...without any kinds of forced entry!!! They then smashed the glass in the window and managed to reach up to unscrew yet another locked bolt to gain access to the bedroom....as the pictures show....these "robbers" must be very talented to be able to pick open locks that they had no access to from the outside of the bedroom. Either that or it was an inside job from mr miguel and his friends!!! Patio doors in the living area leading out to the pool were locked with metal shutters, none of the keys that we were given opened them, however again, without any signs of a forced entry/exit these patio doors were opened and left open as a way of showing us their escape route. None of the villas property was taken/damaged in this burglary, just thousands of pounds worth of designer handbags/sunglasses/footwear/money/ipads were stolen from us, only the next day whilst taking a shower did we realise they even robbed us of r shampoo and conditioner. After numberous phone calls we managed to get miguel to come to us, whilst the police were there taking a statement from us, miguel apologised and confessed infront of the police,that he had been too busy to meet us on r arrival to tell and show us how to work the alarm system!!!!! Aparently the bedroom window that was smashed had a sensor on and had the alarm of been on that would of sent a message to miguel at his home that somebody was trying to get into the villa without permission.....conveniently for the "robbers" like i said before..... miguel was too busy to tell us that!!!!! He told us that he would come back in the morning to take us to the police station to get the crime number we need to claim to our insurance, he also said he would send somebody to come and fix the smashed window....he did neither and never bothered to even answer his phone when we were calling him for the 3 days we had left there. Now if you believed that you were partly to blame for not informing the group about the alarm system that could have saved all their belingings from being stolen.....would you blank phone calls??? I would not recommend this villa at all and i hope karma comes for all those involved.

Date of stay: April 2017
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing