“service with a smile.”
Review of Peccati di Gola

Peccati di Gola
Ranked #132 of 863 Restaurants in Albufeira
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Peccati di Gola was born in December 2010, thanks to Fabio Chiodini and Sabrina Formaglini. Pushed by their passion for good food and thanks to their previous experiences in Italy, they mix the best ingredients, mostly imported from Italy, and a great wine selection. The menu embraces italian tradition and Emilia Romagna's typical food, well known thanks to lasagne and bolognese sauce. Our staff is friendly and helpful, ready to ensure you a great food experience in a welcoming and relaxing atmosphere.
Reviewed October 18, 2012

The choices available were great. There were 4 of us and we all ordered different things. All delivered piping hot to the table at the same time, by a friendly waitor. Definitely the best meal we had whilst on holiday. Very good value for money.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

The Italian Charmer will spot you before you spot him. (Tall, blonde with the gift of the gab). This lady killer will charm you into eating here. It's all good fun! He's pleasant with a good personality. We ate here twice and enjoyed both meals. Although I noticed that my vegetarian pasta was a smaller portion than my husband's meat based pasta (this seems to be the norm everywhere as they seem to think that us vegetarians don't eat, not true! I have a very healthy appetite). Apparently this team owns a few Italian restaurants in town. The food was good, plenty of variety and the service was good. Early bird menu available, although the cut off time seems to fluctuate. Ciao!

1  Thank Donegaltourist
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Visited this restaurant twice this holiday after enjoying it so much during last years holiday and again in May 2012.
Excellent food (Ravioli & Arribiatta were wonderful) and good service.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

My husband I and I both loved this place.

I was so amazed by how gorgeous the food was.

I had the stuffed olives and then the shellfish pasta was to die for

I need to go back just to eat here again

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Visited twice during a week long stay during the last week of September 2012 and was blown away by the quality of the food. Every dish served to all six in our party was beautifully cooked, and the reason for our second visit. The pork in honey and mustard sauce was my particular favourite, melting in your mouth and full of flavour. The menu is large and varied, and even the house red wine was an excellent reserva. Prices are about average for the region, but you can save by calling early and choosing from the specials menu.
Staff were friendly and attentive, service was quick and tables were rearranged to accommodate our party, so thanks to all who made our visit so enjoyable.