“Lovely food”
Review of Peccati di Gola

Peccati di Gola
Ranked #125 of 838 Restaurants in Albufeira
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Peccati di Gola was born in December 2010, thanks to Fabio Chiodini and Sabrina Formaglini. Pushed by their passion for good food and thanks to their previous experiences in Italy, they mix the best ingredients, mostly imported from Italy, and a great wine selection. The menu embraces italian tradition and Emilia Romagna's typical food, well known thanks to lasagne and bolognese sauce. Our staff is friendly and helpful, ready to ensure you a great food experience in a welcoming and relaxing atmosphere.
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Visited this restaurant twice this holiday after enjoying it so much during last years holiday and again in May 2012.
Excellent food (Ravioli & Arribiatta were wonderful) and good service.

There are newer reviews for Peccati di Gola

Reviewed October 3, 2012

My husband I and I both loved this place.

I was so amazed by how gorgeous the food was.

I had the stuffed olives and then the shellfish pasta was to die for

I need to go back just to eat here again

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Visited twice during a week long stay during the last week of September 2012 and was blown away by the quality of the food. Every dish served to all six in our party was beautifully cooked, and the reason for our second visit. The pork in honey and mustard sauce was my particular favourite, melting in your mouth and full of flavour. The menu is large and varied, and even the house red wine was an excellent reserva. Prices are about average for the region, but you can save by calling early and choosing from the specials menu.
Staff were friendly and attentive, service was quick and tables were rearranged to accommodate our party, so thanks to all who made our visit so enjoyable.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

We were steered into this restaurant by the staff after some peer pressure and I am so glad we did!

We visited on Thursday, I had Chicken Romana (Chicken with ham and cheese) with chips and salad, my fiance had chicken kiev with chips and salad. The food was beautiful, the taste was amazing and wonderfully cooked. So good in fact that we came back the next day.
On friday I had chicken with a tomato, mozerrella and oregano sauce while my fiance had piri piri chicken. Again both dishes were flawless!!!! They also cook yummy crepes filled with chocolate and cream.

The staff at the restaurant are so lovely and welcoming, so much so that my fiance and I both decided to tip them. This place is a real treasure and is definately worth visiting. I'll definately miss it and can't wait to go back.

Thank you so much to all the staff, you're doing a great job!!

1  Thank Charmaine B
Reviewed September 22, 2012

This place was just lovely, we ate here 3 times over our ten days. I ususallly like to vary my meals but the other resutaurants just kept feeling a let down inbetween visits. Their menu is vast so we had very different meals each time and loads of choice but all cooked fresh and beautifully flavoured.

Thanks guys.