“expresso”

Restaurante Expresso
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Restaurante Expresso is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #124 of 838 Restaurants in Albufeira
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: CLOSED FOR RENOVATION, REOPENNIND ON JANUARY 2017 Variety of dishes that can please so many tastes and ages around the world, from fresh fish to grilled kebabs, vegetarian menu and juicy steaks , portuguese traditional food and of course home made pizzas and lovely pastas...............
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Brilliant had 3 meals here only stayed 5 days what more can i say...
Lovely people

There are newer reviews for Restaurante Expresso

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Visited here on 27.5.12 for my husbands birthday and had portuguese steak which was absolutely fabulous. The food here is fantastic. The only down side is the fact that it is so popular you do wait a bit for your food. The staff are excellent and make you feel very very welcome and nothing is too much trouble. Their English breakfast is cooked to perfection.

1  Thank JulieScullin
Reviewed May 15, 2012

An excellent restaurant. My wife and I ate here twice during a short break in Albufeira. The first night I had the portugese steak and my wife had fish. She enjoyed her fish and my steak was so oustanding that we both had the portugese steak on the second visit. The best steak both of us have had in any other restaurant. Really good.

Mariana and the young waitress helping her are very friendly. I am from Northern Ireland and had an Irish whiskey after the meal. This is a difficult drink to prepare correctly and I was so impressed with the one they gave me that I had another one.

We were given a complementary port at the end of the meal after both visits. We will be back on our next visit to Albufeira. A great restaurant with excellent food and a relaxed environment.

1  Thank ALreporting
Reviewed May 13, 2012

restaurante pizzaria expresso is a friendly portugeuse run restaurant about 2 roads back from the lower strip.this was my second visit and i had the pork loin with a peppered suace ,my wife had the grilled chicken with a very nice apple tart for dessert.
highly recommended for great food,service and price.

1  Thank hanfam
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Just arrived back in the UK after a week in Portugal. Had meals here every night and the food was excellent. Staff were great and the atmosphere was great too. Will definitely be going back. Put this place on your list of must visit, you wont be disapointed. Obligado Mariana, Isa and Aurel.

1  Thank Andy C