“Good Food”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Mumbles, United Kingdom
“Good Food”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Had dinner here twice, fairly expensive but good quality food, menu and well cooked. Grab an outside table overlooking the beach.

Visited September 2013

Norwich, England, United Kingdom
“Wonderful food and service”
Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

The food and service were amazing! The restaurant is stylish and has a balcony overlooking the sea, with a bar downstairs. It was by far the best meal of our holiday and so glad we visited. The staff were amazingly attentive even racing after us when we left out sunglasses on the table after one too many glasses of wine. I cannot recommend this place highly enough.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Leanne B
Stourbridge, United Kingdom
“Fabulous restaurant”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I had only heard of this restaurant this year although it has apparently been open for 2 1/2 yrs now. We decided to give it a try and I'm so glad we did. We were seated at a table overlooking the sea, given a menu each and left to take in the stunning views. We were brought a trio of breads with oil and balsamic vinegar and our drinks. We decided on a jug of sangria which was like nothing I've tasted before, there was a distinct taste of strawberries basil and mint, delicious. We both chose tomato soup with quail egg, Divine...the waitress then brought over a taster, it was black pudding on Mediterranean vegetable with a shot of med fruits......then I had Sea Bass with lemon risotto which was lovely, hubby had cod with garlic mash which was just as nice. The to finish it was the ultimate chocolate cake! It was beginning to get a bit chilly on the terrace and I was brought a blanket to wrap around my shoulders whilst we had coffee and complimentary glass of port. The bill was very reasonable compared to some places we have eaten at and I have to say the service was excellent. Will be returning next year!!

Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“great food, service a let down”
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

we ate here last week during our 1week stay in albufeira. my boyfriend and i were really looking forward to eating here having walked past it on our way into the old town. the restaurant looks beautiful inside! we were shown to a fantastic table outside with amazing views. the food was brilliant and beautifully presented but the service was not the best. firstly we were given a menu from the sushi bar by one waiter when we were first seated, so my boyfriend decided to have his starter off that menu. when a different waitress came to take our orders we asked if it was ok to take the starter from the sushi menu and she replied "of course!!" enthusiastically, so he ordered. then within the space of 10seconds she decided the sushi bar was closed and he couldnt have sushi after all??? why give us the menu if it was closing? best of all another couple sat at the table next to us 15mins after this incident and the same thing happened to them!!
food was very slow to come out although drink orders arrived quickly. the srvice just got worse as the restaurant filled up! we were going to have desert but really couldnt be bothered to wait any longer! then had to then chase a waitress round for the bill!
having said this i would give it another go when we return to albufeira as views and food are amazing!

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Phenomenal!”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

We went here on the recommendation of our hotel receptionist armed with complementary drinks vouchers on the last night of our stay and were blown away by the food.

Unlike a lot of other establishments in Albufeira the menu showed a lot more imagination than the standard meat/fish with chips and salad so typical of the other places we ate.

I had the tomato soup with poached quails egg to start and a pork, roast grape/apple, celery saucy thing. I hate that I can't remember exactly what it was but it was just gorgeous! The food was up there with some of the nicest resteraunts I've ever eaten in and beautifully presented. My friends had sushi, fillet steak with a red wine sauce and a mixed foul combination dish. Desert was tiramisu and the "best chocolate cake in the world" <<IT WAS!

The Manager, barman and waitress were very friendly and attentive and our food was served promptly. The atmosphere and the decor was relaxed and trendy.

I simply cannot rave enough about this place. The bar downstairs is lovely and the views of the beach are the perfect setting. The only thing I would say is that the bar was sparcely populated when we went but as this was in a Wednesday in September we really wouldn't have expected anything else.

Also great cocktails reasonably priced.