“Lovely Meal”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Have a lovely meal again tonight in this restaurant. Meal and service was excellent. Staff were great. Restaurant was a bit quiet tonight. Pity as the food was great. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

have been enjoying eating here for 4 years since the new owners took over and have never had a bad meal, steaks/chicken/ salads puddings
good choise on the menu and good prices
we started eating here 4 years ago and met the owners and when the lady owner had just had her baby girl and have just met the little girl for the first time as a toddler, and she had just bought new pink shoes and showed them off to my wife and me
some reviews are very harsh as if you want good food it takes a bit of time to prepare, whats the hurry your on holiday
in our oppinion the food is good the service is good and the price is standard if not cheaper than other lesser restaurants, beer is 1.25 euro compaired to 3.5 or 2.5 down the lower strip
best wishes Jennifer and David

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Our last night and we had already walked past O Buzio and seen that it was empty. It is up the top end of the Strip and there aren’t a lot customers around at the end of October particularly when it starts raining, as it did. However, the special menu appealed to my companions so while they got on with their starters I emptied a half jug of Vinho Verde. The second half was quickly provided to go with my mixed kebab, In the meantime just two other tables had been occupied. When I came to pay I did discover that they didn’t take cards so I suppose that might be a discouragement to some but considering what the total bill came to it certainly wasn’t a problem.
It was a pity it was our last night as I would have loved to have gone back for more excellent food at very reasonable prices.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

We visited this restaurant twice on our recent trip. Meal was excellent value and as previous posts large portions. We had the set menu on both visits and never managed the 3 courses!!! Pity the restaurant was quiet on the nights we went. Staff very friendly and helpful. Well worth a visit you won't be disappointed IMO.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

There are so many food outlets on the Strip that it's hard to decide where to eat each night, we ate here and I felt compelled to review it as the value and quality of the food were exceptional.

We opted for the set meal which included 3 courses and a drink for 9.5 euros, the restaurant is situated at the top end of the strip furthest away from the beach. It's a bit quieter here and we weren't accosted by touts drumming up custom, we were left to view the menu at our leisure, the proprietor then arranged a table for the 6 of us outside.

Most of us had the garlic bread to start and one had the tomato soup, we then had between us, spag bol, lasagna, spare rib, chicken piri piri and the braised steak. The meal sizes were very large in fact the braised steak could of fed a family of 4 let alone a meal for one! We then had the pana cota and the house special, a trifle like concoction. Within the price we shared a jug of wine and 3 large beers, it was good quality food served with a smile, if that's what you're looking for you can't go far wrong here.