“GREAT FOOD AT FANTASTIC PRICES”
Review of Adega do Ze

Adega do Ze
Ranked #123 of 863 Restaurants in Albufeira
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 10, 2013

My wife and I are currently staying at the Do Parque Apartments in Olhos d'Agua and the Adega de Ze restaurant has quickly becoming one of our favourite places to dine. The food is typical Portugese fare and the prices are absolutely amazing. The staff are quick and professional and he place has a totally pleasant atmosphere. We will go back as often as possible while we are here and we would highly recommend the Adega de Ze to anyone wishing to enjoy great Portugese food and hospitality.

1  Thank Allan H

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Good value food, 7 mains to choose from for for 7.50 euro, bread basket, chips, rice,potatoes,salad ,wine,desserts, coffee, etc, I had the golden bream excellent,hubby had sea bass said it was the best he has had.will will be back

3  Thank missfox0
Reviewed November 22, 2012

my partner and I stumbled across this restaurant by chance and we are very glad that we did. They do a set menu for 7.50 each and we got a keraff of lovely red wine, delicious homemade spaghetti bolognese, tenderly cooked chicken, bread and butter, desert and a coffee. the complimentary shot of port was also a lovely touch, excellent value, lovely service and fresh homecooked food.

1  Thank nd83
Reviewed November 2, 2012

This is the third year we have visited this family run restaurant and we have never been disappointed with any of our meals. The portions of the mains are very large and how they can afford to produce the meals they do for the price is beyond me. They have a "menu of the day" for 7 euros 50 and a "tourist menu" for 9 euros 50 and both have 9 separate choices of main courses and there are about 7 choices of sweets. As others have stated you start with either garlic bread or bread/butter and olives. The sole on the cheaper menu was juicy and cooked to perfection (as was the rest of our meals). The dearer menu (if it could be called that) included sea bass and golden bream. There is a choice of boiled potatoes, rice or chips along with your main course plus a side salad. There is a pleasant atmosphere and the two waitresses are kept busy and one night there were more than 30 customers in with 14 of those arriving within a 5 minute period and everybody had their meal served without waiting too long. The kitchen runs like clockwork and the chef deserves a special mention for producing such perfectly cooked food. This restaurant deserves to be much further up the rankings of Tripadvisor reviews than 159th and if you give it a try I am certain you will be in agreement

1  Thank thomasmurray
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Visited this restaurant after reading about it on TripAdvisor.Only wish we could have returned I am sure we will on next visit.once again a family concern still retaining its Portuguese traditions.Good service Daily specials good portions and value for money.We had cover bread olives sardine and soft cheese.Large grilled Gambas for me and Grandaughter to share and my husband had Fish soup.For mains Pork escalops,Clams and Flounder fillets which was one of the daily specials.All served with salad, butter rice, chips or Portuguese garlic crushed potatoes.Everything was wonderful fresh full of flavour.What more could you want.They also do a take a way service.House jugs of wine perfect.Value for money.It is next to the 3 Marias restaurant and in my opinion better.Try it.

1  Thank carolenclive