We booked a junior suite room via Hotels.com as this was a family break and with infants.
Before our travel we called up the hotel and ask for a good room that would have good sea views and kettle in the room.. They allocated us a good room and although there was no kettle but kept one before we got there.
We found the rooms to be spacious and also the living area was large. The room had a very large balcony. The room had a safe, sink and a small fridge in the room. The bathroom shower had a very good force and also had very very hot water.
The breakfast restaurant had a very wide variety of food - Hot and cold... Being in the low season and with few guests staying in the hotel, they did not compromise on the selection and quality of food.
The beach was a 2-3 min walk from the hotel as there was empty land between the sea and the hotel. It was a good clean beach and uncrowded as well. Also Good Sunset views.
The only thing that the hotel lacked was wifi in the rooms although we were lucky to catch some signal coming from the restaurant. And the other thing was lack of heated pool which would have been good for our infants. I found the pool colour was dark - not usual light blue/white tiles.
Although the time of our travel was in their low season with very few quests in the hotel as we hardly saw any except during breakfast, we had a good break which we were longing for one and this hotel made it perfect with its service.
The hotel overall was very clean and all the staff spoken very good English and very well mannered and went out of their way in service to make our stay an exceptional one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located right on the dunes of Salgados Beach, your holiday suites enjoy a fantastic tropical atmosphere, surrounded by extensive palm tree gardens. And it's precisely among the palm trees, with the sea in the horizon that you will be able to enjoy all the facilities the resort has to offer. Among others, you will find the 9 swimming pools, with direct access to the beach. Relax and enjoy the cuisine of Bossa Nova Restaurant, as well the cocktails at the Jazz Lobby Bar, fit for those cheerful nights spent with friends. When walking the short distance that separates the hotel from the beach, make the most of the wooden pathway, which can take you all the way into the nature reserve. For children, the Kids Club features a range of entertainment activities to assure your little ones have a fun filled time. This oasis is equipped with everything you need to enjoy your holiday with the utmost well-being. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Salgados Dunas Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cs Salgados Dunas Hotel Albufeira
- Salgados Dunas Suites Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve