“Nice steak”
Review of Bravo

Bravo
Ranked #610 of 855 Restaurants in Albufeira
Cuisines: International
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Good steakhouse. Nothing spectacular but the steak was tender and tasty. Shame it wasn't very hot. Strawberries for dessert good and tasty too. Service good.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

loved this place also, the food was top quality and really enjoyable for all my party even the children. Not cheap thou but worth it.

1  Thank bronagh m
Reviewed July 12, 2014

We ate here twice and sat upstairs on the balcony. Service was fine, staff were friendly and helpful. We both had fillet steaks, I had Roquefort cheese on mine. They were huge and cooked perfectly, hardly had to cut them! Overall food was good and reasonably priced.

Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

We visited here in Albufeira after deciding we wanted steak and this looked like a good place to go for it. We were seated on the upstairs terrace which had a nice atmosphere. I ordered a coke which didn't taste like coke at all. It was very watery and cheap tasting. We ordered our food quickly and probably waited around 45 minutes for our food. We saw other tables come and go in the time we had been there. I had the fillet steak with Roquefort cheese which tasted nice but I was disappointed with the portion size considering it was 23€. One of my friends asked one of the main waiters for some Parmesan cheese that was left off her salad, he said he would get some and ten minutes later we saw him having drinks with a group of girls and no Parmesan. I and my boyfriend shared the chocolate fantastic dessert as it was 9.50€ so we assumed it would be big but no, it was enough for one person and didn't have much taste. Overall, we were all really disappointed with the food and mostly the service here and would not go again.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

We stumbled across this restaurant walking around the Old Town looking for somewhere to eat on a saturday night. I had a prawn cocktail starter for nearly 10 euros which contained about ten tiny prawns..no joke and consisted of mainly sauce. I only ate half of it. The main course consisted of re heated french fries over boiled veggie and a lump of tasteless so called Argentinian beef. The service was surly and poor and my wife and i were left with a bill of nearly 85 euros for two starters and main courses plus bottle of wine. Total rip off and daylight robbery and food was truly awful..only good point is location which is what they trade on. Avoid at all costs

1  Thank kennybPreston_lancs