i stayed here for a week in october with my boyfriend and we both loved it. the local beach is lovely and it is only at the back of the hotel. alfagar 1 looks very old and run down but alfagar 11 is a lot nicer. the rooms are absolutely massive with the biggest balcony i have ever seen with 2 doors leading from the lounge and the bedroom. you get a table and chairs and 2 sunbeds. the kitchen is fully equiped and is perfect for self catering. we only ate in the resturant for breakfast which was nice, just the usual continental breakfast. on the 1st night we had dinner but wasnt that keen. it is a nice 20 min walk into the local town but maybe not suitable if you get tired easily as it is quite hilly. we payed £380 each for a week half board and it was worth every penny.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alfagar II Aparthotel has an unbeatable location overlooking the sea. Together with the Alfagar village, set in a beautiful 11 ha property of gardens and cliff formations (a protected area of natural beauty), with spectacular views along the coastline. Situated in the center of the Algarve, in Balaia area just between the villages of Albufeira and Olhos de Água. Composed of 90 modern, comfortable apartments in a modern 5-storey building. Alfagar II Aparthotel is ideal for families, with his wide range of facilities, such as a children’s pool with slides and splash area, and for all those seeking a quality holiday in a quiet setting, while remaining within easy reach of shops and lively night entertainment ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Otel, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Alfagar II Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alfagar Ii Aparthotel Hotel Albufeira
- Alfagar II Aparthotel Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve