This was an excellent vacation, we spent a full month in the hotel. The grounds are beautiful and the buildings well maintained and clean. The balconies have an excell ent view of the sea.
The resteraunt did not meet the standard I was expecting however the food was well prepared and presented.
My biggest complaint is the beds these are the most uncomfortable beds I have slept on and I spent most of my vacation sleeping on the couch. They are also only singles my wife and I prefer a double bed.
The indoor swimming pool was cold and the sauna closed and fitness equipment not available.
We enjoyed our stay and would return to this location.
The location is a little out od Albufera but we enjoye the walks into town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alfagar II Aparthotel has an unbeatable location overlooking the sea. Together with the Alfagar village, set in a beautiful 11 ha property of gardens and cliff formations (a protected area of natural beauty), with spectacular views along the coastline. Situated in the center of the Algarve, in Balaia area just between the villages of Albufeira and Olhos de Água. Composed of 90 modern, comfortable apartments in a modern 5-storey building. Alfagar II Aparthotel is ideal for families, with his wide range of facilities, such as a children’s pool with slides and splash area, and for all those seeking a quality holiday in a quiet setting, while remaining within easy reach of shops and lively night entertainment ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Alfagar II Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alfagar Ii Aparthotel Hotel Albufeira
- Alfagar II Aparthotel Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve