“Smoothies here are terrific!”
Review of Zansi 3

Zansi 3
Ranked #482 of 790 Restaurants in Albufeira
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Mount Pearl, Newfoundland
“Smoothies here are terrific!”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I did not eat here, rather enjoyed a fresh fruit smoothie in the shade. The menu was comparable to zansi 2. The drink menu featured both alcoholic and non-alcoholic frozen beverages, and the smoothie was just what the doctor ordered as a remedy for the hot afternoon sun. It is easy to walk past, however I am very glad that I sat and ordered that smoothie. I may very well return for another!

• Visited April 2013

“The most terrible meal ever!”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

We enter this restaurant because of a trip adviser sign. We had 5 dishes. 2 of them uneatable. The worst was Spaghetti bolognese that tasted like the sause had been in the freezer for 6 month. We all tased it and no one could eat the dish. The other uneatable dish was boild cod. I don't know how anyone manage to boil a fish so dry and salty! And there was no sause served. Only over boild potatoes and steamed vegetables out of the freezerbag. I have never complained in any restaurant. This was just so bad that I feel I need to tell my story to save others.

uk
“Average!”
Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

Visited here for lunch whilst in the old town, found both the food & prices average. Staff were pleasant & friendly. Would return for snacks/lunch no problem.

caterham
“fabulous”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

we have just come back from albuferia having 3 days there and would reccomend this resturant as a very good place for inexpensive food freindly service and a menu with everything that you could want. the verde wine (green wine ) is excellent and easy drinking.clean and tidy and a good atmosphere would return again on our next trip unfortunatly won't be until next year

• Visited October 2012
Taunton, United Kingdom
“Good little restaurant away from the madding crowds”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

We ate at this restaurant 3 nights because the food was mostly delicious, plentiful, good value and the house red was the best we had the whole time we were in Portugal. The fresh grilled sea bass from the specials menu was without a doubt the best meal I had while in Portugal. I do have to say though the seafood Cataplana for two was disappointing, very bland. I don't know if this is normal, but I don't think it had been seasoned at all. Most of the clams did not open,the shrimps, mussels and other various seafood in the bottom were obviously a frozen mix, the crab was not fresh and disintegrated when touched making it impossible to get out of the shell. For a traditional Portuguese dish, we thought they might have put a little more effort into showcasing it. The two waiters in this restaurant (both called Juan I believe) were so friendly and welcoming. The same can not be said of the middle aged woman that seemed to do both touting and some waiting. She was rude and pushy and on at least 3 occasions I saw her berating the other waiters in front of the customers - very unprofessional. All in all though, we really did enjoy this little restaurant, and if you like to eat away from people staring at you as they wander past, this one is lovely.

• Visited September 2012