“Spent a very pleasant rainy day between this restaurant and their bar over the road.”
Review of Shalom II

Shalom II
Ranked #34 of 855 Restaurants in Albufeira
Cuisines: Dutch
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed January 17, 2013

We have visited this restaurant every time we are in the area. While down the Old Town on a rainy Sunday we stopped for a drink, had a snack, another drink lunch and then over the street to their bar for a relaxing lounge and a pipe of tobacco. The food is reasonably priced, very tasty and the staff friendly and efficient. We had mixed Dutch snacks for our snacks, the first time we had tried these and later we had a meal, followed by some coffees (my liquor coffee was braw!!). We also went back later in the week for a 3 course evening meal and once again the food was excellent. I'd definitely advise anyone to give it a visit while in Albuferia.

1  Thank evybiscuit
Write a ReviewReviews (1,555)

Reviewed November 10, 2012

food was fab, the rib eye steak deal was excellent value for money, busy restaurant which is always a good sign. Service was quick and staff very good

2  Thank mahonydavis
Reviewed November 7, 2012

This is not the sort of restaurant I normally pick, however having read the great reviews on here I decided to give it a go. I am so so glad I did, infact we went twice during a weeks holiday it was so good. We had Dutch Ragout balls to start which were magnifcent and like nothing else I have ever had. Then as recommended on here we both had all you can eat ribs, they really were out of this world, they fell off the bone and had a delicious sticky sauce. I am not fond of having to eat meat from the bone as a rule but no need here as they just fell apart. I enjoyed these so much I even had seconds. Delicous fabulous wonderful I cannot recommend highly enough.

2  Thank lazytoad2001
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We visited this placed four times in our 11 day stay. The food was impeccable! They do all you can eat ribs for 11.45 euro and that is the dearest thing on the menu.

The ribs fall off the bone and taste great! Would definitely recommend it was definitely the best place we tried in albufeira. It really should be first on trip advisor as the food is so cheap but tastes absolutely delicious! Definitely if you go try it and get the ribs you won't be let down.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Food was sumptious, great value and the staff were so friendly. The BBQ ribs are a must have and all you can eat if you possibly can fit any more in after one generous portion.