“Excellent warm welcome!! Very good” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cepa Velha

Cepa Velha
Ranked #108 of 769 Restaurants in Albufeira
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dunfermline, United Kingdom
“Excellent warm welcome!! Very good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

I went here in April with 2 of my friends, we were treated great by the staff amd the sangria was awesome went back another few times!! Would highly recommend the Portuguese steak :-)

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank chelleScotland

• Polish first
lancashire
“Fado”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2014

Went for the Fado on a Thursday brilliant food and excellent entertainment.
The kids where clapping there hands and cheering to the traditional Portugese music wonderful.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank nnbirtwistle
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

The owner was fantastic, the food was great, we ate there every day. Lovely man, lovely place to eat warm and friendly, great food.

1 Thank Dwayne D
Skipton, United Kingdom
“'WHAT A RETURN'”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014

I ate at Cepa Velha in Oct 13 and my review expressed my disappointment of the meal I had on that occasion. Wow am I glad I went back, I visited many times during my 6 weeks stay, mainly for drinks and snacks as I was on half board at the nearby Auramar, but on my last evening there the wonderful Olivia and Juan invited me to dine with them as their guest, oh what a treat, the food was fabulous, the wine superb and the company great, tasty tit-bits to start, succulent garlic prawns to follow, then beautiful steak with portuguese potatoes, and even though bursting at the seams we followed all that with a lovely dessert of cake, strawberries, ice cream and cream ! Wow, what an evening, fantastic !
With a friend I also visited 3 times on Thursdays for the Fado nights, though all in Portuguese the night was great entertainment, it was also good to see Juan enjoying himself joining in with his guitar and sometimes the triangle. Overall, the ambience at the Cepa created by the friendliness and attentiveness of the hosts is first class. At this stage I am not sure of my next trip to the Algarve, but, I am sure that when I do go Cepa Velha will be one of the first places I will be visiting, and it will be my intention to dine there more often !

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank BObell_12
Calne, United Kingdom
“Top Quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2014

We visited Cepa Velha on a Thursday evening - live music and it was great. Food was delicious (Chicken Piri Piri 6euros) and the service 2nd to none.
Very friendly staff and relaxed atmosphere. Delicious garlic and coriander carrots served with the bread starter.
A must if staying at the Auramar Resort Hotel.

• Visited January 2014