“lovely food” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Martinique Restaurant

Martinique Restaurant
Ranked #173 of 769 Restaurants in Albufeira
Good for: Romantic, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Northwich, United Kingdom
“lovely food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

lovely food , friendly staff excellent value 4 money , we ate here twice in a group of 6 adults and 1 child , i can definatly reccomend the rose sangria .

Visited September 2012

Bolton, England, United Kingdom
“Lovely restaurant, nice food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

This is a lovely place to eat, the plants, lights and umbrellas create a nice ambience. The food was ok - pretty average and a little more pricey than a lot of other restaurants - I suppse you pay a premium for landscaping but you still have to sit on a plastic chair!
Service was a little chaotic with wrong meals being served and people waiting a little longer than you would expect.
We enjoyed our meal here but wouldn't rave about it.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
London
“The best Sangria I had in Portugal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2012

This was my favorite restaurant in Albufeira that I visited. The rose Sangria was unbelievable and was the best we had tried! Highly recommended! The service was impeccable and one particular waitress stood out (Nina I believe). The seafood captaplana was faultless (although quite expensive at 20euros). After the sangria and multiple beers I was determined to have the Pinocchio desert and was rather hilarious when the owner told me was just for kids. Alas, he gave in and I had a big cheeky grin on my face, it`s holidays after-all! My partner had the spicy chicken wings and said they were the best she ever had. For desert we had the creme brulee and was exceptional. On our last night we went again and I had the fish soup to start and a fish stew served with pasta (said highly recommended on menu). Unfortunately i was not impressed with either dish and both had the same tomato base with what looked like alphabet spaghetti! I regret not having the steak with curry sauce and fois-gras, ah well next time! The second time we came we arrived at 10pm and we were quite rushed throughout the meal although to be fair we were the last guests at the end. The second time around my partner had the peri peri chicken and she loved it. Although the dishes I had the second time were not as good we still had a great night. Oh I also had the pinnochio ice-cream again!! My partner had the apple pie and was delicious. Overall this was my favorite restaurant and would return again despite having ordered incorrectly the second time we visited.

• Visited August 2012
Bristol
“First class”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2012

A group of nine ate here in July 2012. It was the last meal that we ate before returning back to England. We'd experienced largely hopeless service wherever else we'd eaten in Albufeira and average food. This however was completely different with fabulous food and good service. Not expensive either. We will certainly be coming back.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Lisbon
“Just good pastry”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

Don't try the breakfast here. They pick second choice croissants.
Go for the cakes! Really good and fresh.

• 2 of 5 bubbles