“brillant value for money”
Review of Os Compadres

Os Compadres
Ranked #271 of 883 Restaurants in Albufeira
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 23, 2013

we have eating in this restaurant several times and are really surprised at the quality and value of our meal.

2  Thank carmel97

Reviewed June 10, 2013

We were a group of 15 guys in a bachelor party. I believe this was the best deal we could find in Albufeira. A 15 Euros menu with drinks, starters, fish, meat, dessert, coffee and in the end a bottle of whisky and gin. A kind of all you can eat and drink. We were well served, no rush to put us away in the end. Staff always available to fulfill our needs, and they were some. I leave here my appreciation to Mrs Zelia and the whole staff.

3  Thank jorgelascas
Reviewed June 9, 2013

found this place on a walk from oura.most enjoyable meal with great staff lovely food great atmosphere .great specialities available good food good wine what is needed on holiday

2  Thank 327linda
Reviewed June 3, 2013

For what you get for 8 Euros you cant complain, but I prefer paying more for a better meal. Best part for me was the pudding which was very nice. The Rose wine was undrinkable the red was ok. Would only try again if on a tight budget.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Still 5* value, for 8Euros I don't think it can be beaten.

I will not give chapter & verse as it has done so often, all I will say is I gave 4* this time because I ordered steak & it was tad tough & grisly, but again for the price I shouldn't moan , but last time it was faultless.

1  Thank Cliff C