“RIP OFF YOU GET CHARGED FOR BREAD YOU DIDN'T WANT”

Pampas Steak House Restaurant
Ranked #365 of 790 Restaurants in Albufeira
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Belfast, United Kingdom
“RIP OFF YOU GET CHARGED FOR BREAD YOU DIDN'T WANT”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

I visited around 12 restaurants over my past 2 visits to Albufeira and this was the only bad experience. We were harassed into going in by 2 cocky sales men at the front, after sitting down I just didn't like it and wanted to leave but I sat on as we had ordered our meal from a grumpy old man, we got charged €5.10 for bread we didn't order because the child took a slice when it was put on the table. Drinks were very dear, meal was ok. Would not return and I think they knew this as we walked past the next night and the sales staff avoided us. I would have complained but was on holiday and didn't want it to ruin the evening.

• Visited July 2014

• Polish first
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“great”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Reasonable nice steak and pasta chicken nuggets beer good good service seating nice people and area would go back .

Visited July 2014
Albufeira, Portugal
“Not bad at all”
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

Had myself a nice mixed grill here tonight. Beautifully cooked meat. Nice, pleasant service. My wife had a chicken curry and said it was delicious. Busy, a bit noisy, and the tables were very close together but otherwise pretty good.

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Not very good”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

We ate here on our first night in Albuferia and would not return to this restuaurant. We were very disappointed in this food. The sirloin steaks were very thin, we thought that maybe this was the way they were in Albuferia but every other restaurant after this had thick juicy steaks. One of our party got the pasta carbonnara and they were very disappointed as there was absolutely no flavour off it. The only positive of this restaurant was that the waitress was very friendly.

• Visited June 2014
“Great Steak”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

After having the worst fillet steak I've ever eaten at the Bank I was delighted to try this place. The fillet was tender and practically melt in your mouth and was served with the most delicious peppered sauce and sauteed mushrooms and onions. My husband had the ribs and he equally enjoyed them. Portion sizes are huge and the service was great!

Visited July 2014