Tripadvisor

from $41.10
More Info
from $112.28
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

January 2020 Visit.
We ended up booking this at VERY short notice as the Benagil Caves boat trip we had booked was cancelled due to rough seas. We booked through an online operator, and within 30 minutes Andre was on the phone to me to arrange pick up for the same afternoon, just over an hour after booking. We were collected from right outside the hotel at 4pm, and off we went.
Andre's english was excellent, and we visited some amazing places, including the lighthouse, Praia dos Pescadores (fishermans beach), the strip, the marina, and Beach Olhos de Água (water eyes). Photo oppurtunitys everywhere, and everytime we stopped the camera was clicking.

There is no better way to see so much of Albufeiras beauty in an afternoon, and Andres guide knowledge was fantastic. We learnt so much we didn't know about Albufeira and Portugal.

Date of experience: January 2020
565gunterb, Manager at Andre Tuk-Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks very mucht.
All the best my friends.
Abraço André tuk Tours Albufeira

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Good Guide, good places, good value.
The guide speaks good english and as a local knows the area very well.
You will get a good tour with Andre Tuk

Date of experience: December 2019

Thanks very mucht.
All the best my friends.
Abraço André tuk Tours Albufeira.

Reviewed January 17, 2020

Andre was an absolute delight. He was punctual and patient as we were a bit late. I decided to book this tour as the reviews were very good. This was a tour for my 11 year Son to gather information about his project on Portugal. As he is home schooled I needed to find something that was affordable but worthwhile. This ticked all the boxes, Andre is very knowledgeable about the local area. We were able to take some fantastic photos. Thank you Andre for your professional but friendly nature.

Date of experience: January 2020
565gunterb, Manager at Andre Tuk-Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2020

Thanks very mucht,for your simphaty .
Muito obrigado, Lorna .
All the best my friends .

Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

I was very pleased with the tour our guide gave us. Andre Tuk Tour is a must take. The Tuk tour was small enough to get in close.

Date of experience: January 2020
565gunterb, Manager at Andre Tuk-Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2020

Thank you for the great mornnig we had !!
Muito obrigado .All the best my friends .

Reviewed January 7, 2020

Had an amazing time with the tour, visited all the caves and some churches. Really enjoyable, very helpful guys.
Would do it again!
An experience not to be missed~!

Date of experience: October 2019