“Delicious Italian food with great views!”

Valentino Ristorante & Pizzeria
Ranked #381 of 915 Restaurants in Albufeira
Description: Restaurant & Lounge Bar Italian restaurant with a very cozy and relaxed atmosphere, located in Albufeira with a privileged fantastic view on Oura Beach, with a great diversity of real Italian dishes like starters, salads, pizzas, steaks, fresh fish and delicious desserts made by pure Italian cuisine, enjoying the best that Albufeira can offer us always accompanied by our famous sangrias and cocktails, along with the good music of our DJ to complete the leisure of our visitors.
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

Having dinner at Valentino on our visit to Oura was like an oasis in the middle of so many mediocre steak restaurants claiming to offer local food, but actually serving fast food quality at Michelin prices. Not at Valentino. The pizzas, lasagna, pasta and salads were tasty and we'll presented. The service was very good and if I have to highlight something, it would be two things: the gorgeous views on their balcony and the pannacota. Don't miss desserts!
I definitely recommend going there for a huzzle free lovely meal.

3  Thank cheitina

Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

Myself and my husband were looking for a nice restaurant for our wedding anniversary and decided to try here as it was close to our hotel, near the beach and the menu looked good. From the outside it looks like small place but when the waiter took us upstairs it was a beautiful big restaurant with seating both inside and outside. We got a table that looked into the sea and the view and setting was just perfect for what we were looking for. The waiters and waitress were excellent at their jobs, friendly and attentive. I ordered sea bass and my husband had the steak and both were excellent and cooked perfectly. Would highly recommend as it was classy, comfortable and staff were great.

4  Thank Carra W
Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

My friend and I had dinner twice at this restaurant and lunch also. The pizza for lunch was fantastic. The pasta was so good and the fish was cooked to perfection. I would highly recommend this place. Staff very friendly and the view is beautiful ❤️

3  Thank Niamh C
Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I visited here May 5/18 while staying in Albufeira for a week. Great location as we were staying next door. Located on the beach, above other restaurants on the boardwalk. We were there in the evening,late. Restaurant was empty except for 4 or 5 other couples. Has a great view. Restaurant is very classy and big. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff.
We did not want a big meal as to the time of evening so ordered a tapa and pasta meal. Food was very good. My wife’s pasta was a mixed seafood which was suppose to have shrimp in it, the cook forgot to include them. The waiter was very upset and returned with a side dish and did not want to charge us for her meal, but we insisted it was alright.
They have a very good wine selection, place is very clean and classy setting. Recommend very highly and would have gone back for another visit but was end of our stay!

2  Thank jlabbs
Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

Amazing restaurant good food, amazing view and the staff is a 5 *
We will be back !!
Inside ore outside both is very nice
The fish was amazing
Price is not like a pizzaria but so worth it!

3  Thank marga w