We originally booked to stay at a 3 star hotel in Albufeira but after it got wiped out by Norovirus we changed our booking to this hotel. How glad were we! This hotel is really lovely. Our stay was all inclusive. The food was gorgeous - a diverse range to suit different cultures and plenty of choice. I ate 3 x 3 course meals every day!! If you fancy a lighter lunch, you can get snacks at the bar. A range of drinks were available to suit most tastes. The hotel is clean and the staff and the service they provide was superb. The gym and health suite facilities looked great, although we never got to use them! There's loads of sunbeds and the pool was gorgeous. It's in a great location too, close to the old town and the new town....everything within walking distance. I'd definitely go back again...a very enjoyable stay. Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This modern luxury hotel is ideally situated in the tourist centre of Albufeira, just one road from the Fishermen (Pescadores) beach. The lively town centre, which offers a huge variety of shop, restaurants, bars and entertainment venues, are within 500 m of the hotel. Faro airport is the nearest and is approximately 35 km away. Built in 1990, this hotel was completely renovated in 2004. There is a total of 310 rooms spread over 7 floors including 73 rooms with view and 24 junior suites suitable for families. Guests are offered a stylish lobby with lifts and a 24-hour reception desk with a safe. It also has a TV and games room, a newspaper stand, a bar and an English pub, a restaurant with a non-smoking area and highchairs for small children. Business guests may book 2 meeting rooms with Wi-Fi internet connection and media devices. Additional services include a laundry service, garage as well as medical assistance. In addition, a car park as well as children's club and playground are on offer to hotel guests. The modern, stylishly furnished rooms come equipped with air conditioning, electronic safety door look, direct telephone, LCD TV with Cable and Pay TV, Wi-Fi Connection and safe (for and additional cost), Minibar and 24 hour room service, private bathroom with telephone and hair dryer. In the outdoor complex, there is a pool with a children's pool, a pool bar as well as a sun terrace with sun loungers and parasols. In addition, the hotel features a Health Club with indoor heated pool, a gym, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi. Guest may also take advantage of massages and beauty treatments. All meals may be chosen from a wide buffet. At lunch and dinner guests may choose their meals a la carte. It is possible to book a half-board stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vila Gale Cerro Alagoa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vila Gale Cerro Alagoa Hotel Albufeira
- Vila Gale Cerro Alagoa Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve