“Cheap but good quality & VFM”
Review of Tasca D'Alkhaz

Tasca D'Alkhaz
Ranked #378 of 849 Restaurants in Albufeira
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed December 14, 2012

We loved this little restaurant. The service was good, staff polite & friendly & the food was good. We ate there twice in the week in resort & ate from the Tourist Menu (11Euros)which included three courses, a drink & either port or brandy to finish. This menu included the obligatory Piri Piri Chicken, sirloin steak etc... & was all very good. Idont know why some people havve rated this place so low... maybe we just got it on good nights? We would definitely return.

1  Thank Ianpatterson_2000

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Stayed in Albufeira with my mum for 6 nights and after finding Tasca D´Alkhaz I decided I shouldn't take the risk of trying any other restaurant around. (actually I did tried, and I deffo regret it.)
Waiters were quite prompt, food was flawless and the dearest dinner I had (with house wine, Bailey´s coffee and dessert) didn't cost me more than 17 euro, tips included.
English breakfast in there was quite amazing too, not just because of quick service, but also because it was the cheapest option.
Don´t hesitate!

Reviewed September 10, 2012

Terrible food and expensive. Dry as a bone and clearly a lot is microwaved. Restaurant inside is dirty. Would not recommend

1  Thank Paul R
Reviewed August 23, 2012

After reading other reviews I thought I must have eaten in a different place! The food was bland - no kick to the chicken piri piri at all. Better food and better value in other restaurants in the area. Would not return

Reviewed August 16, 2012

i love this place it is a very lovely place to eat all the staff including vicky the tout are all very friendly but i did have only one concern about this lady when she served me my food no smile and no enjoy your meal very straight faced impolite and she just sits there somtimes in next to nothing and taking up a table for 4people i was here anout 2-3 weeks ago and vicky needed the table of 4 she was sat on and couldnt be bothered to move and i think that is wrong that she should be able to do that and really what is she any or she need to learn about coustmor service