“No other spa compares!”
Review of Spa Villas d'Agua

Spa Villas d'Agua
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Massages in the open with sea view, hot stone massages,herbal compress massage, feet reflexology, Indian head massage, body scrubs, facials Matis, body treatments Matis, pedicure, manicure, gel-lack, waxing, hairdresser. We are situated in a quiet and well decorated surrounding. We work with professional female therapists and with the brands Matis and René Furterer to guarantee the best quality.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed June 16, 2013

We contacted the spa after viewing all the great reviews on here and we were not disappointed. The owners were so kind as to open on the Sunday to accommodate our hen party of six. We were welcomed with a lovely cold crisp glass of white wine and were able to relax by the pool whilst waiting for our massage. The location is just incredible, so quiet, peaceful and tranquil with amazing sea views. The massage itself was just to die for and left us feeling the most relaxed ever. I can only agree with the previous reviews that Ben and Inge and their team are true professionals and know how to please their guests. If you want first class treatment then this is where you need to come. I cannot recommend it enough. They really made it special for us and most importantly the bride to be! It was the highlight of our weekend.

1  Thank CharlieandCraig

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Hi, Can anyone advise me on how to make a booking at the spa. I have tried to email them but it said the email address was not valid. Also can anyone tell me how far the spa is from the Sol Aqua hotel in Albufiera? Thanks :-)

12  Thank Lisa M
Reviewed December 12, 2012

We went to Spa Villas d'Agua for the 6th year in a row.
This is the best place of all for having a relaxing massage in a beautiful entourage, with sea view, an amazing location.
Ben and Inge and their team are professionals and realy know how to please their guest, not just for a relaxing massage, but also a number of other treitments such as Hot Stone massage, facials, manicure, pedicure, hairdressing, bodyscrub and body mask.
We are looking forward to visit Spa Villas d'Agua again in September 2013.

5  Thank Marjada
Reviewed October 25, 2012

My husband bought me a massage on the beach for my birthday and it was fab! totally chilled out and relaxing. Would definately come back here if we were to return to the resort :O)

3  Thank saz-up-north
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I booked the couples massage as surprise for my girlfriend, who i proposed to afterwards - thankfully she said yes!

This is an amazing location with first class staff, the owners Ben and Inge were very helpful, and even arranged for a bottle of champagne to be there for when i proposed! I could not have asked for a better experience, this is by far the best place for a massage in the Algarve.

Thank you again Ben and Inge!!

2  Thank Scottishtraveller188