“Help”
Review of Spa Villas d'Agua

Spa Villas d'Agua
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Massages in the open with sea view, hot stone massages,herbal compress massage, feet reflexology, Indian head massage, body scrubs, facials Matis, body treatments Matis, pedicure, manicure, gel-lack, waxing, hairdresser. We are situated in a quiet and well decorated surrounding. We work with professional female therapists and with the brands Matis and René Furterer to guarantee the best quality.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Bangor, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Help”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Hi, Can anyone advise me on how to make a booking at the spa. I have tried to email them but it said the email address was not valid. Also can anyone tell me how far the spa is from the Sol Aqua hotel in Albufiera? Thanks :-)

Visited April 2013
12 Thank Lisa M

Rotterdam, The Netherlands
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Heaven on Earth @ Ben and Inge”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

We went to Spa Villas d'Agua for the 6th year in a row.
This is the best place of all for having a relaxing massage in a beautiful entourage, with sea view, an amazing location.
Ben and Inge and their team are professionals and realy know how to please their guest, not just for a relaxing massage, but also a number of other treitments such as Hot Stone massage, facials, manicure, pedicure, hairdressing, bodyscrub and body mask.
We are looking forward to visit Spa Villas d'Agua again in September 2013.

Visited September 2012
5 Thank Marjada
Cumbria, UK
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Relaxing Massage”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

My husband bought me a massage on the beach for my birthday and it was fab! totally chilled out and relaxing. Would definately come back here if we were to return to the resort :O)

3 Thank saz-up-north
Glasgow, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Engagement”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I booked the couples massage as surprise for my girlfriend, who i proposed to afterwards - thankfully she said yes!

This is an amazing location with first class staff, the owners Ben and Inge were very helpful, and even arranged for a bottle of champagne to be there for when i proposed! I could not have asked for a better experience, this is by far the best place for a massage in the Algarve.

Thank you again Ben and Inge!!

2 Thank Scottishtraveller188
Ballybrack, Dublin, Ireland
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Surprise”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Was surprised by my girlfriend with this on our last day. Amazing. Seriously worth the money and the staff are so kind and really help you to relax. Amazing massage.

4 Thank SeanOC10