“Relaxing Massage”
Review of Spa Villas d'Agua

Spa Villas d'Agua
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Massages in the open with sea view, hot stone massages,herbal compress massage, feet reflexology, Indian head massage, body scrubs, facials Matis, body treatments Matis, pedicure, manicure, gel-lack, waxing, hairdresser. We are situated in a quiet and well decorated surrounding. We work with professional female therapists and with the brands Matis and René Furterer to guarantee the best quality.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed October 25, 2012

My husband bought me a massage on the beach for my birthday and it was fab! totally chilled out and relaxing. Would definately come back here if we were to return to the resort :O)

3  Thank saz-up-north

Reviewed October 18, 2012

I booked the couples massage as surprise for my girlfriend, who i proposed to afterwards - thankfully she said yes!

This is an amazing location with first class staff, the owners Ben and Inge were very helpful, and even arranged for a bottle of champagne to be there for when i proposed! I could not have asked for a better experience, this is by far the best place for a massage in the Algarve.

Thank you again Ben and Inge!!

2  Thank Scottishtraveller188
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Was surprised by my girlfriend with this on our last day. Amazing. Seriously worth the money and the staff are so kind and really help you to relax. Amazing massage.

4  Thank SeanOC10
Reviewed September 30, 2012

It is a shame that it has taken me soo long to write about this place! What a wonderful spa run by a very nice couple. We had come to portugal with 8 ladies for a hen do and wanted a pampering day. We called whilst in albuferia and the owner organised our taxi pick up from the hotel, provided wine n snacks and made us all fee very special, he even opened a bottle of champagne on the house! It was a perfect day with beautiful treatments, I personally recommend the body massage overlooking the natural views...absolutely stunning! One again to sum up lovely couple, lovely venue, superb treatment :)

4  Thank Bijal J
Reviewed September 22, 2012

My girlfriends and I came here in April 2012 and we all agreed it was a fabulous time. The Spa itself is run by a lovely and welcoming couple who ensured we had a luxurious experience. The massages were exceptional, and having a large selection of oils to choose from was a nice touch. As there were quite a few of us, they allowed us to relax by the pool whilst waiting our turn for our treatment.

If you are looking for a spa day/massage, I would highly recommend this. You may find others that cost slightly less but this is definitely worth the money we paid.

3  Thank she84uk