“Worth a Visit!”
Review of The Sizzling Stone

The Sizzling Stone
Ranked #92 of 871 Restaurants in Albufeira
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Great idea and tasty dishes. Range of home made sauces to accompany the meats. Plates were a little squashed but workable.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,049)

Reviewed April 9, 2014

You must try this restaurant! Never have I had a meal as good in my life! Staff so friendly and food excellent!!!

Reviewed April 6, 2014

The best steak you can get. We both had the sliced fillet on the stone, I never knew steak could be so good.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Love the steak. Looking to buy a sizzling stone back home. An excellent healthy way to eat. We eat there every year when we come to the Algarve.

Reviewed March 28, 2014

no as good as I was expecting food cramped on stone I had lamb that was tough and the staff felt a little standoff ish