“not bad”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 26, 2012

service great food hot made you feel welcome will certainly use again didnt wait long for each course full marks see you next year

1  Thank davehills
There are newer reviews for American Diner 2

Reviewed September 26, 2012

We only discovered the American Diner on the last day of our holiday and we, especially my boyfriend, were gutted!

To start I had the chilli cheese poppers with ranch sauce which were delicious and just like the chilli cheese bites that you can get at Burger King. My boyfriend had the barbecue chicken wings and loved them, I don't think he stopped for air.

For main he had the chilli burger and loved that too, I had a wrap which was nice however I would say there isn't many vegetarian options, only one I think. The chips were really nice, cooked with the skins still on.

We also had milkshakes and they were the best milkshakes I've ever had, I could have drunk about 5 in a row! My boyfriend had the Oreo Sundae and really enjoyed it but only managed half of it as he was so full. All this as well as two cokes came to 42 euros so I would have to disagree with the people saying it is expensive, although I suppose if you go with children who all want a sundae I can see how it could mount up!

Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

I eat here twice and both times the food was excellent and the service very good. I will definitely return when back in Monte Choro.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

Great location and great food. Had eaten out each night of our holidays and the American Diner was by far the best place! I went with one other adult and two teenage girls and we all agreed that the food was amazing! The staff were really friendly and couldn't do enough to help. The food was reasonably priced and was quick to come once we had ordered it. Would definetly go back the next time I'm in Albufeira.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

The food here is delicious and the servings are quite big. The menu has a fantastic selection and the desserts are to die for. There really is something for everyone here