“Fabulous!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pedra de Sal

Pedra de Sal
Ranked #3 of 17 Restaurants in Serpa
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: tele 284-543-436 zip? 7830-322 serpa
Hayward, California
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I adore eating at Pedra de Sal! The food never fails to amaze me. Everything is so yummy; from their delicious appetizers (the chourico is to die for!), to their traditional dishes from meats, to fishes. Not to mention ALL, and I mean ALL of their dessert are just mouth watering. This place is a little more pricey but it is worth the elegance it brings. They also have a big room that you can rent out if you wanted to have a big party. It's all very beautifully decorated. I will definitely be eating here again next time I am in Portugal!

• Visited July 2012

Aalborg, Denmark
“Pedra de Sal, oh such beeef”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

I must say that in these landscapes of Alentejo, I had the honour and the pleasure to eat an exelent portion of beef steaks, along with a simple salad and french fries. Obviously, this ultra-tasty marvell was served with the one of the best cheese I have ever ate (Queijo de Serpa), special oregano-marinated olives, some traditional crazy super tasty sausage grilles, and of course, the bread and the butter. The five star service, the great location, the well design athmosphere and the really good food makes me want to come. I will definitively come. I was very very impressed with the authenticity and with the compassion the "grill-man" had. A vibrant man, that seems to know what type of meat are you greeding for. The price tough make it tough a bit pushy for my wallet, but nevertheless I paid around 35$ for two people with a bottle of a regionally prestiged traditional red wine. Visit if you can.

• Visited September 2011
Hampshire, UK
“A bit hard to find, but well worth the effort”
Reviewed April 6, 2012

A lovely place in a slightly odd location. We had the local pork, which is outstanding. The house wine is very good. The service was very friendly and helpful. Highly recommended.

• Visited March 2012
UK
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed February 29, 2012

The restaurant was recommended by a couple of people and did not dissapoint.We were made to feel welcome and were helped with the menu which had an excellent choice.There was an excellent choice of regional wines, which were not overpriced.

Visited February 2012
Bern, Switzerland
“Nice ambiance”
Reviewed September 1, 2011

Excellent food and perfect service with very friendly staff. They have a lot of various meals to choose. We had such a wonderful evening we also went to Pedra da Sal restaurant the second evening of our stay in Serpa.
Thanks for letting us watch the football game with our team from Berne. Unfortunately the Portuguese team won :-(

• Visited August 2011