“Food is good”
Review of 1 4 P'ras 9

1 4 P'ras 9
Reserve with
1 4 P'ras 9 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 257 Restaurants in Evora
Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Food was good and also the wine list. We tried seafood meal similar to the Spanish paella, was very delicious. People go there only to eat well and fast so don't expect any charm, the place is somehow cold and the light is also cold, it's small and noisy. We ate there only once.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

Local cuisine at its best. Tried the Tamboril com Arroz and really liked it. They suggested a local white wine which was excellent. Great bargain.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

On our first night in Evora, we ate here and were not disappointed. Both my husband and I enjoy family restaurants that the locals go to not just tourists. We arrived as the restaurant opened at 7:30 pm. We did have reservations. Yes, it is small restaurant but the tables are placed in a way that you can talk comfortably.
The service was very good. Other than bringing bread, we not overwhelmed with the extras that some Portuguese restaurants bring. I ordered the sea bass and my husband ordered the veal which he very much liked. As an American, I am not always good at 'dissecting' a whole fish. This was artfully done by one of the staff/owner? who was constantly walking around the restaurant. The by the glass white wine was very good and perfectly suited my fish. The simple side dish of boiled potatoes, carrot and broccoli were perfect for my meal.
For dessert, we asked for a recommendation. We got treated to a lovely "egg cream and almond" what I would call 'pie" for a better description. It was a perfect ending to our lovely dinner.
We were also impressed with bill. It was less than 40 euros for our complete dinner, It was definitely our favorite meal in Evora and would go back again in heart beat.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Typical Portuguese food! good, tasty but a lot to eat. be careful not to order too much. I was pleased to see that they had my favourite red wine on the wine list, Cartuxa ;)

Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

Friendly welcoming atmosphere with a waiter that spoke English with a nice sense of humour! I tried a Portuguese appetizer which was a mix of pork parts (not sure which ones but think it had liver) cooked in pigs blood. Not so bad but I can see how the rich taste may turn some people off. Then for my main, I had the fried pork steak with an egg on top. It was delicious along with a nice house red.

1  Thank Steve D