We stayed for 3 nights with our 2 years old boy. We used it as a base to explore the region (Evora, Elvas, Vila Viçosa, ...) Staff was very friendly. The beds were beautiful but a bit small. The castle tower was incredible!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pousada Castelo de Estremoz is located in the city of Estremoz, in the Alentejo region, in a castle built by Dom Dinis for Queen Santa Isabel in the 13th century. Located in the historic centre, it is the perfect place for you to discover the city on foot. From the Torre de Menagem (Tower), you can enjoy dazzling views. This luxury hotel offers you magnificent panoramic views of Estremoz and the Alentejana lowlands from its gardens and outdoor pool. In your free time, enjoy the game room with a pool table and board games. For dining, we offer a restaurant and a bar. The rooms are spacious and royally dignified with canopied beds, a TV and free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PESTANA MANAGEMENT - Servicos de Gestao S.A., Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pousada Castelo Estremoz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pousada De Estremoz - Rainha Santa Isabel Hotel Estremoz
- Pousada De Hotel Estremoz