“Esinti Restaurant”
Review of Esinti Restaurant

Esinti Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 47 Restaurants in Akbuk
Reviewed March 23, 2016

Opening night of the new season, joined friends for dinner we had the Out of Africa curry, its a favourite of mine and it didn't disappoint. Breakfast the next morning was a traditional Turkish breakfast with a side order of Menemen, again is another favourite delicious. Another evening meal with a group of friends to start I had Mediterranean prawns and tuna fish cakes, the prawns were honestly the best I have ever had. I then had a new dish on the menu called Messy Chips. This is pulled beef in BBQ sauce over the chips and melted cheese on top, have to say my new favourite very yummy! Lovely to see the staff are all back, great atmosphere, simply the best!!!

Date of visit: March 2016
3  Thank Gilly171197
Write a reviewReviews (311)

Reviewed January 30, 2016

Undoubtedly a very good restaurant but so are a few others in Akbuk. Food is of a high standard and will not disappoint. Service is good when not busy, but very poor when it is.

1  Thank JollyScotland
Reviewed January 3, 2016 via mobile

The best restaurant in Akbuk, decor is lovely , food is amazing,staff friendly and helpful, really cant fault the place

Date of visit: January 2016
2  Thank melanie c
Reviewed November 3, 2015 via mobile

Simply the best breakfast I have ever had in Akbuk. Homemade blackberry jam, local honey, all my favourite Turkish cheeses - plus a lovely egg and spicy sausage omelette. It really was worth mentioning.

The place is beautifully decorated and the outside seating is near an outside gym which my kids loved playing on. You have a perfect view of the bay through the trees. A wonderful sunset spot I am sure. I look forward to visiting for dinner next time.

2  Thank M3794WEsarahs
Reviewed October 24, 2015

First time at this restaurant, we had heard rave reviews so we decided to give it a try. We had a three course meal and everything was first class, the service was fantastic Donna should proud of herself and her staff,this restaurant is a credit to akbuk, we will be back next year ,keep up the good work

2  Thank suki1955