“I love it here”

Oasis The Shop
Ranked #3 of 9 things to do in Brading
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Oasis is one of the major retailers selling goods from all around the world, including Germany, Poland, India and Indonesia. Based on the Isle of Wight, Oasis offers our customers forever changing trends at great prices. We sell heavy teak furniture to delicate glass vases, you will always be surprised at how much changes within a week. This is due to our constant deliveries with new and exciting ranges from jewelry, candles, wall art and more...
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“I love it here”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I go every time I go to the Island.....lovely, lovely stuff at very reasonable prices. I only wish I had a bigger house to fit some of the furniture in!

Christchurch, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Shopping”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

We have been to this shop before on previous visits to the Isle of Wight and always manage to find something to buy. Lots of lovely gift ideas.

Gravesend
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Oasis? Gold mine more like!!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Loved this shop, bought a few bits too, could have bought lots more but limited car space wouldn't allow!! They have so many pretty things, practical furniture and some genuinely beautiful bits of art. I was spoilt for choice. Also they have a cafe and customer loos, which as you can get lost in there for a good couple of hours are both very necessary!

Bristol, United Kingdom
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Unusual range of products.”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

We visited this outlet as my partner's daughter wanted to purchase some interesting presents to take back for her friends. A large range of pictures, candles, furniture, cuddly toys, kooky decorations etc etc. We spent a couple of hours and selected what we wanted. The staff were very helpful.

Visited March 2014
Northampton, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Perfect for presents!”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

If I had lived on the island I would have taken half of the furniture with me! Some very nice things for sale, definitely worth a stop off if you are going past the door.

Visited July 2013