Had booked 3 nights in this hotel in March having read rave reviews about it on the internet.
Arrived on 25th June, beautiful hotel in stunning location, greeted by very nice reception staff and was shown our room. Nice, smallish, small bathroom with only a shower. I had specified when booking the hotel that we wanted a double bed and a BATH. I explained this to the girl, who apologized, admitted that it did say that on the booking reservation a bath was a requirement, but she didn't have a room with a bath for the 3 nights we had planned to stay. We decided to leave at that point as if they couldn't get the booking correct, we were not prepared to be disappointed by any more shortcomings. A shame.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mani, in the southern Peloponnese, is one of the most unique regions in Greece known for its wild, rugged beauty, the customs of its people and its heritage. The Kyrimai Hotel represents an exquisite renovation of the old trade centre of Mani built in 1870. The result is an awesome rendering of period architecture, complete with a complex of stairways, arches and inner courts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Kyrimai Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kyrimai Hotel Gerolimenas
- Kyrimai Hotel Peloponnese