This has got to be one of my favourite hotels as I keep coming back although it's quite a drive from Athens but so worth it.
The whole Mani region is a must visit, remaining unspoilt and authentic and this is how this awesome hotel blends in this scenery, full of character and history throughout.
Staff is always polite and courteous and the food will simply amaze you.
Many things to do and places to explore nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mani, in the southern Peloponnese, is one of the most unique regions in Greece known for its wild, rugged beauty, the customs of its people and its heritage. The Kyrimai Hotel represents an exquisite renovation of the old trade centre of Mani built in 1870. The result is an awesome rendering of period architecture, complete with a complex of stairways, arches and inner courts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Kyrimai Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kyrimai Hotel Gerolimenas
- Kyrimai Hotel Peloponnese