If Mani wasn't full of great places to explore, I could stay inside this wonderful hotel the whole weekend! Kyrimai is luxurius and simple at the same time.
There's so much to enjoy: cosy rooms with comfortable beds, a gourmet restaurant (with stunning view to the sea, the Cavo Grosso and the village of Gerolimenas), where they serve their delicious breakfast with hand made jams and traditional pies, sunbathing on the stone boardwalk, swimming in the clear blue water in front of the hotel or in the pool with the comfortable sunbeds, have a romantic dinner in the restaurant overlooking the illuminated great rock, relax in the beautifully furnished and decorated lobby or visit the small museum with items of old Mani.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mani, in the southern Peloponnese, is one of the most unique regions in Greece known for its wild, rugged beauty, the customs of its people and its heritage. The Kyrimai Hotel represents an exquisite renovation of the old trade centre of Mani built in 1870. The result is an awesome rendering of period architecture, complete with a complex of stairways, arches and inner courts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Kyrimai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kyrimai Hotel Gerolimenas
- Kyrimai Hotel Peloponnese