“You won't want to go home!”
Spacious condo for rent on the Seawall in Galveston, Texas
Amazing ocean view! Amazing beach and ocean view from the balcony
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Amazing ocean view!
Amazing beach and ocean view from the balcony
spacious living area with flat screen TV
Luxury King size bed in this beach front condo
Enjoyable beach view from the bedroom
Enjoy your honeymoon or anniversary celebration in this beautiful condo rental in Galveston, Texas
Spacious dining area
spacious kitchen and dining area
Dining area with full size kitchen appliances
Kitchen with full size appliances and all you would need to cook a great meal!
Enjoyable beach front condo with full size washing machine and dryer for your use
microwave, dishwasher and more available
Bathroom is spacious
shower/tub combination bathroom
Lagoon pool one of two pools in this gated community
Lagoon pool with hot spa
Community BBQ area near the Lagoon pool
Second Fountain pool to avoid the bigger crowd at the Lagoon pool
second BBQ area
fitness center open 24/7 to avoid missing your workout
Complex faces the beach and only one mile to Moody Gardens and the Galveston Convention Center
Office facing the Seawall Blvd
Beach and Ocean front condo rental in Galveston, Texas
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
03Athalea
Kansas City, Missouri
“You won't want to go home!”
Reviewed June 14, 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

Where to begin - beautiful condo with amazing view of the ocean, clean and everything provided. I was traveling solo and felt safe. Condo is located close to all activities in Galveston, easy to get around town. Owners are very thoughtful and extremely helpful. I will stay there again and most certainly recommend this condo.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and overall condition of the condo
Liked least: Can't think of anything - overall exceptional.
Traveling group: Solo
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
Jul 15, 2017
Thank you for the lovely review! I enjoyed meeting you and hope you visit us again!
Mark K
Burnsville, United States
“Long Weekend At The Docs Quarters”
Reviewed May 19, 2016 for a stay in April 2016
people found this review helpful

Truly enjoyed our stay at the Docs Quarters at the Dawn, it was easy to find and access with the directions Yolanda gave us. Perfect for my wife and 7 year old daughter, very clean and spacious with a full, well equipped kitchen and bedrooms with a comfortable beds. The view of the ocean was spectacular and all we needed to do was cross the road to be on the beach. Docs Quarters at the Dawn is in the ideal location for the local restaurants, landmarks and the town center. It is a place we will return to. Can’t wait for the next time we visit.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Overall comfort of the property
Liked least: Pillows
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jul 12, 2017
Thank you for the lovely review. The beach being across the street from our condo is a real plus. Also the balcony view of the beach and ocean cannot be beat! Doc and I thank you again for taking time to post a lovely review of our condo and its location!
Will J
Dallas, Texas
“Great Galveston Getaway”
Reviewed May 2, 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

I found this place after making last minute plans to get away for some R&R. The condo is perfectly described. Me and my girlfriend enjoyed watching the sunrise for our entire stay except for one (it rained on that morning). This condo is perfect for couples as it's very intimate. You do need to be aware that the condo is on the 2nd floor so be prepared to take the stairs but this a great way to get in a little exercise. The condo has everything you need in regards to cooking appliances and utensils. I would definitely recommend this condo for a romantic getaway since you get a great view of the ocean and the beach from your bedroom and also from the balcony.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: location
Friends getaway
Jul 15, 2017
Thank you for the 5 star review! And for informing others thinking about staying at our condo know how lovely our condo is! Also for letting them know about the lovely balcony view of the ocean and beach.
Biker1726
Kansas City, Missouri
“Clean and Tranquil”
Reviewed February 7, 2016 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

My wife is as picky as they come and when she came in and looked around she immediately took her sanders off, Some people rate places 5 stars when they really deserve a solid 4. Not this place! It was spotless and the scene overlooking the gulf is amazing if you can get pass Galveston's brown water but hey that's not the owners fault! The check in process was seamless, The proximity to the water and the balcony overlooking it made you feel like that was as close as actually being on the beach. Keep this place bookmarked if you plan to make a run down to Galveston! Heck if I stay in Houston, I may just make the hour drive into the city.

Your age range 65+
Jul 15, 2017
Thank you so much for your lovely review! It is greatly appreciated, we work very hard to make sure our guests stay is amazing!
houstonga...
Conroe, Texas
“Very Disappointed - View blocked by plywood!!”
Reviewed September 2, 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

I rented this property based on the view from the bedroom. I wanted to wake up every day and see the ocean from my bed. When we arrived, there was a big plywood plank over the lower windows in the bedroom, blocking the view! When I contacted to owner to ask why we weren't told about the broken window (and requested a discounted rate), she said that it was supposed to be fixed by Monday. We arrived on Thursday (3 days later), so she had plenty of time to notify us and advise us of the situation. When I asked for a discounted rate, given that the view was falsely advertised, the owner (Yolanda) said she would give us "20 bucks" or we could leave. I was surprised at her attitude and lack of professionalism. A few other misrepresentations - the bed is NOT memory foam. It is plush (written on the tag) and very soft. It sinks in when two people are laying on it and provides NO support. The advertisement mentions nothing of the road noise. This condo sits right on Seawall Boulevard, which is a VERY busy street. Sleeping in is out of the question when big trucks are roaring by! While we did enjoy sitting out on the balcony, we did not appreciate the swarm of mosquitoes coming from the dead corn plant. Also, this condo is on the second floor - not fun negotiating the stairs with a suitcase in tow! Bring your own toilet tissue. The tissue provided is rough. Also, bring dishwasher detergent, clothes detergent, clothes softener, ground coffee, napkins, washcloths (ones provided are threadbare). The place was very clean. It had an insecticide odor, but was tolerable. The furniture is nice. TV reception wasn't that great (no digital signal). I wish I could say something more positive, but the plank over the window and the owner's attitude totally ruined what could have been a good experience.

Liked best: Balcony
Liked least: View blocked
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Nov 29, 2015
I stated that Docs Quarters is committed to obtaining 5 star reviews! I mentioned that I was not aware that the plywood had not been removed. And no other guest had complained. If you are a child, you're view would have been blocked. I also mentioned If you were not pleased, you were welcome to check out and I would refund your entire stay even though you had stayed one night. You stated you did not want to check out and continued to request an unreasonable amount of money be refunded. You threatened to leave bad reviews in all my listing sites (which you have done) if I did not provide you with your unreasonable request. I find it hard to believe that my condo with its beach and ocean view was as bad as you indicate when you refused to check out with full refund.
Austin, Texas
Reviewed March 23, 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Apr 5, 2015

We were so pleased you enjoyed your stay at our condo!

You forgotten to mention how great the ocean view was!

Hope to have you back soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing