“Perfect vacation rental”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Angie D
“Perfect vacation rental”
Reviewed March 19, 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

We booked this condo for the weekend and we were not disappointed! The owner was great to work with and very accommodating. Top of the line amenities including internet, 3D TV in the living room plus a TV in each of the other two rooms, granite, and stainless steel appliances. The condo slept 8 and it was the best bargain in Galveston for spring break weekend. There were three pools and a hot tub at the complex. This was one of the most inviting places we've ever stayed and it was very quiet to top it off. We will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2017
megknight...
McKinney, Texas
“Great stay!”
Reviewed March 13, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We loved our stay! The condo looked just like the pictures which is always a good thing! The staff was pleasant and the Amenities very nice! We loved the patio and living room for relaxing and the entire space was plenty room for our group of six. We could have fit more too! Great stay!

Date of stay: March 2017
Uzma A
“Amazing!”
Reviewed December 24, 2016 for a stay in December 2016

Excellent condo! Stocked very thoughtfully with everything one might need and with a great view from the balcony. I look forward to going back and would highly recommend this.

Date of stay: December 2016
Dec 25, 2016
Thanks for your feedback. I'm glad you guys enjoyed your stay!!!
Hallsvill...
“Enjoy my vacation!”
Reviewed August 18, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

The condo was perfect. You can see the ocean and you are in front on the pools! This condo was everything you need for your vacation! I will stay here again!

Date of stay: August 2016
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
chelsie33...
Corsicana, Texas
“AMAZING!”
Reviewed July 27, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

I was blown away with our room, the pool, and how helpful the staff was! Randy was actually texting me the day before we arrived to give me instructions so we had no confusion what so ever. It was a great wonderful experience and we are already looking at date to go back!!

Date of stay: July 2016
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jul 29, 2016
Thanks so much for your feed back! I'm glad you guys enjoyed your stay!
Shea R
Spring, Texas
“Loved it! More than I expected!”
Reviewed March 15, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

The condo itself was beyond my expectations. It were very clean and updated, and it was stocked with anything you may need. It was also very clean, which with me being a clean freak was important. I would definitely recommend Maravilla to anyone wanting to know where to stay. I will also be going back soon myself. I have stayed in other condos and they were nowhere near as nice as these. Maravilla definitely made our trip complete and comfortable!

Date of stay: March 2016
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The space you not feel cooped up all the kids and adults. Nice pool area as well!
Liked least: Nothing comes to mind.
Traveling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Mar 15, 2016
Thanks so much for providing a review! I'm glad you guys enjoyed your stay!!
KLS1406
Carthage, Missouri
“Close to town, quiet and well maintained”
Reviewed February 14, 2016 for a stay in February 2016

We spent a week here and will be back. It is closer to town than where we have stayed in the past. This condo accepts dogs so that was a must. Condo was quiet during our stay ending Valentines weekend and it is modern with great furnishings.

Date of stay: February 2016
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Mar 15, 2016
Thanks so much for providing a review! I'm glad you guys enjoyed your stay!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing