We have stayed at Gaido's a few times over the last few years and it is one of our favorite places. We love going out on the deck in the evening and watch the waves hit the beach. This year was the best time ever though. 4th of July there was awesome! Also we was able to stay in one of their new renovated rooms, it was beautiful! Thank you Gaido's for a great family vacation. We will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located right across from the beach and Gulf of Mexico our two story family owned hotel has attracted visitors from all walks of life. We have a knowledgeable and "Texas friendly" staff. Every one of them committed to pleasing you. Many of the island's attractions and dining are only a short distance away from our property. And we have over 100 High Definition channels including HBO and Cinemax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Gaido's Seaside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gaido`s Seaside Hotel Galveston
- Gaidos Seaside Inn Galveston
- Gaidos Seaside Galveston