Gaido's Seaside Inn
$233
$195
  • Pool
$135
Harbor House Hotel & Marina at Pier 21(Galveston)(Great Value!)
$224
$179
  • Breakfast included
$299
Comfort Inn & Suites Beachfront(Galveston)(Great Value!)
$279
Moody Gardens Hotel Spa & Convention Center(Galveston)(Great Value!)
$249
$206
Orbitz.com
$161
  • Restaurant
$209
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
Hilton Galveston Island Resort(Galveston)(Great Value!)
$218
$166
All reviewspleasure piersea wallbreakfast burritopool barhot tubocean viewwafflesan older hotelrooms are cleangulf of mexicothe location is perfectjo jofree breakfastbreakfast roomseawallgalvestonjuanita
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Our stay at Gaido's Seaside inn was very nice. My wife and I were in much need of quality time together, we found the view to the gulf excellent from the room over looking the pool, which the pool itself was quite a site with it's wonderful color changing lights.Though I found the rooms to be extremely outdated with no amenities total 80's. Overall the service was great and breakfast was not bad, the breakfast hostess, Jo Jo was awesome, and quick to service with her down home charm. Thank you Gaido's.

1  Thank noel7178
Reviewed January 10, 2014

I came to Galveston looking for the original Inn my family first stayed together the first year we came to the States. I was tired after waiting in foggy traffic to get to Galveston; I arrived late. Ms. Pearl was kind, helpful, and probably one of the best Front Desk Agents I have come across; I used to work in hospitality. The rooms are clean and right across from the beach. Also, Gaido's offers hot breakfast. I will definitely come back.

1  Thank Solo316
Reviewed January 9, 2014

When we called for the price I was greatful! The room was very clean the food that liz prepared was wonderful for breakfast many choices. Everyone who we spoke with were friendly and so helpful with anything we needed. Compared to many other hotels on seawall the seaside inn was the best price and great location . We will always check there for a room when we visit the island which is often .Stacie and Tal

Reviewed November 16, 2013

my sister and I have stayed in every hotel/motel on the Seawall and have decided Gaido's is the place to stay. The recently remodeled Nick's grill is a great sports bar with nice employees. The Pleasure Pier is walking distance away. Beautiful views of the gulf. love it!

Room Tip: Upstairs gulf side have the views of beach and pool.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Linda C
Reviewed October 24, 2013

If you've never been to Galveston, Texas you are in a for a surprise. Water everywhere, both sides of you in some places, plenty of restaurants with fresh seafood, shopping, antiquing.. whatever your passion. This trip to Galveston I was on the island for a amateur photo shoot with a friend. Plenty of migratory birds moving thru the area for the 'bird nerds' like myself. We enjoy taking a fold out chair and sitting on the shore of the ship channel, there's always plenty to see. Many activities are walking distance or conveniently located from your hotel, especially if you are staying at Gaido's Seaside Inn. Located directly across from infamous seawall and Galveston's pristine beaches. Hotel is very family friendly and I would guess that the unique pool would make your little ones squeal with delight. Gaido's is not fancy but it's clean and family friendly & they will make every effort for your comfort.

Room Tip: We like to stay near the back of the hotel, near the office. Rooms are cheaper and our vehicle is right there.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends