“Fantastic park with rides and animals”
Review of Bellewaerde

Bellewaerde
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Enjoy the fun together! Bellewaerde is a great day out for the whole family, full of fun, adventure, and spectacular discoveries in an awesome natural setting. You won't find such sublime family attractions anywhere else - you'll be roaring with pleasure. And Bellewaerde is even more than this: you'll meet hundreds of animals at close range in an authentic environment. Ready for a day that you'll never forget? Welcome to Bellewaerde! New in 2015 This year Bellewaerde presents a new 4D film. The Little Prince tells the compelling beautiful story of Antoine de Saint-Exupery and carries you into his fantastic world. Furthermore, in 2015 you can enjoy the entire season of a brand new spectacular interactive show: GOLD RUSH.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Fantastic park for young and old! Thrill rides, childrens rides and also animals to see. Been here a lot now from when I was a kid untill a few years ago and will go back again

3  Thank Staessen

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Okay, The Efteling, Heidepark and Phantasialand are still way up there, (Disney Paris as well, but has gotten way too expensive!), but Bellewaerde is definately in my top ten! (I think it's up there with Parc Asterix...).

Yes there is some room for improvement ( f.i.: put up signs where it says how long you will be in line for and I did wonder why some rides opened very late in the day), but overall I thought the rides were well taken care of, it was clean, staff was nice and polite, food (and beers...) were good and diverse and the unique concept of animals and attractions, even combined at times (with a small boat through the Flamingo-group, past other animals, or with the small train through the pack of lions and tigers!) is great! There's something to do and see for every age group, no one has to get bored. The diving-show was spectacular!

We were staying an a hotel nearby, which provided us with a coupon to get a discount ( I must admit, otherwise I probably would have rated the park as too expensive).
The high rate I gave here is mainly since I did not expect to be entertained this much here. I could have easily be entertained here for two days instead of the one day we actually went!

3  Thank seolram
Reviewed June 19, 2013

If you are using Public Transport then this may be bit of a mess to reach there.
I've seen much better parks with many rides, but this one was bit low compared to others.
The rush wasn't there so we could enjoy all the rides and by 4PM we were done.
Other parks takes ages to complete.
It has a mini zoo which was interesting, over all I feel it is a good day out and you can visit.

1  Thank KhatriRocks
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Although Bellewaerde Park looks a bit outdated, we had an amazing time!

The combination of nice attractions and wild animals is superb, everybody has something to do and see, no matter what the age is and the level of guts :) We were with a very diverse age-group (parents, young children, teens) and everyone had fun. We expected the park to be seperated in a part with the animals and a part with the attractions, but it was much better! The animals are really inbetween the attractions, and you get a good look at them, especially the lions! And, more importantly, the animals look really healthy.

In comparison with other theme parks, also the food they offer is of good quality!

We were there in the Halloween-period, and wow, the park really did a big effort to grasp the Halloween atmosphere! Great job!!

2  Thank Seindie
Reviewed September 24, 2012

This attraction park is very nice. It has some cool rides, and is therefore ideal for kids and young adults. But also older people like it, because it is very green and you can walk for several hours.

2  Thank bartdewulf