Stayed with a group of friends.
Could not fault the hotel,located just off the main square and the menin gate. So in easy reach of restaurants,shops and everything.
The breakfasts were brilliant with a huge choice of everything, included sere fresh fruit, cooked breakfast, cheeses, cooked meats, bread,jams and cake together with fruit juices and tea or coffee. What more could you ask for.
The rooms also were good.
So I would definitely recommend the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Ieper Centrum is a 3 star hotel in the heart of the city centre. The medieval Cloth Hall and its belfry, the In Flanders Fields Museum and the famous Menin Gate are within walking distance. The hotel has 122 spacious air conditioned rooms, Gourmet Bar with terrace and 7 conference rooms for all your meetings and seminars. This hotel is equally suited to a business trip or a holiday in Ypres with your partner or family. Guests also enjoy the convenience of a private car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Novotel Ieper Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Ieper Centrum Hotel Ieper (Ypres)
- Novotel Hotel Ypres
- Novotel Hotel Ieper Centrum
- Novotel Ypres
- Ypres Novotel