Must be my fourth stay here now (since 2006) and I love coming to Ypres every time.
Welcome at the hotel was warm, I even recognise some of the staff now, which is a re-assuring feeling. I would say as the hotel was opened in 2000 the bedrooms are probably ready for re-decoration but don't let this distract you from a wonderful location, hotel, ambience and always a fabulous stay.... Have re-booked for August 2014 already!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Ieper Centrum is a 3 star hotel in the heart of the city centre. The medieval Cloth Hall and its belfry, the In Flanders Fields Museum and the famous Menin Gate are within walking distance. The hotel has 122 spacious air conditioned rooms, Gourmet Bar with terrace and 7 conference rooms for all your meetings and seminars. This hotel is equally suited to a business trip or a holiday in Ypres with your partner or family. Guests also enjoy the convenience of a private car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Ieper Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Ieper Centrum Hotel Ieper (Ypres)
- Novotel Hotel Ypres
- Novotel Hotel Ieper Centrum
- Novotel Ypres
- Ypres Novotel