This is a thoroughly average hotel. The rooms are fine, a decent size and quite well equipped, the bar area quite comfortable though not large, the breakfasts are good. The staff are friendly and as you would expect in Flanders, all are able to speak English. But, all these things are to be expected in a hotel chain like Novotel, which isn't particularly cheap, but has a decent reputation. I found my stay neither disappointing nor memorable. I guess few people will ever have a bad experience.
The location is ideal for most people who visit Ypres as it is only a very short distance from the centre of the town, the main square, the Flanders Field Museum and of course the Menim Gate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Ieper Centrum is a 3 star hotel in the heart of the city centre. The medieval Cloth Hall and its belfry, the In Flanders Fields Museum and the famous Menin Gate are within walking distance. The hotel has 122 spacious air conditioned rooms, Gourmet Bar with terrace and 7 conference rooms for all your meetings and seminars. This hotel is equally suited to a business trip or a holiday in Ypres with your partner or family. Guests also enjoy the convenience of a private car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Novotel Ieper Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Ieper Centrum Hotel Ieper (Ypres)
- Novotel Hotel Ypres
- Novotel Hotel Ieper Centrum
- Novotel Ypres
- Ypres Novotel