“good food” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Trattoria Alloro - CLOSED

Trattoria Alloro
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Dining on a budget, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Description: Closed
NR CAMBRIDGE
“good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

this was a very nice resturant with good food and drink in a pleasant atmosphere, prices reasonable too

Visited October 2012
1 Thank F B

Harelbeke, West-Vlaanderen, Belgium
“One of the better restaurants in Ypres”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

Very good dining in a very pleasant restaurant. The restaurants offers Italian specialities and has every 2 days a new speciality, making it always a new discovery. The food is very good and the service is professional and friendly. At the heart of Ypres, this is a place to visit if you're looking for a good lunch or diner at a reasonable price.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“One of the best dining experiences I've had anywhere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2012

I visited Ypres for an educational trip to see the battlefield with my family and I was given the task of finding a restaurant for dinner. I had a look around and went for Trattoria Alloro. I certainly was not dissapointed. We arrived At 8.30 to a buzzing full restaurant and we were looked after with such a high level of excellence. For me personally as a chef myself the food was the highlight. A relatively small menu was delivered with an extremely high level of expertise that warrants accolades a plenty. A perfectly cooked piece of pork belly followed by beautifully cooked prawns and then the most succulent piece of beef I have ever eaten. Matched with a lovely bottle of wine and such warm and friendly service I would 100% recommend to anyone local or visiting the are. I will definitely be back for more whenever I can. Hats off - simply amazing.

3 Thank Howell1
Croydon
“Definateley worth seeking out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

Tucked down a small side street off the main square is this great little restaurant. Had a fabulous meal with excellent choice of menu. Table was ours for the evening so we could take our time and enjoy our meal. Wine list a little limited but what is on there is very good. Lovely ambiance, excellent service. Will definately go again.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank James L
Ypres
“Very Good.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012

Was there last night. Very good food. A bit pricey though. Overall, a good experience. Three of us with one bottle of wine and two cocktails and the price was 140.00 euros. I think that is a bit much. Steak was very good.

Visited September 2012