See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 12, 2019

Small functional room, fine for a 1 night stay but not great for longer. Not great soundproofing, as I could hear the others. Difficult to shower without splashing on the bathroom floor, every time there was a puddle. Breakfast ok, although not a huge selection. Would not recommend the restaurant, only 4 dishes to choose from and microwave quality. Very expensive for what they are.
No kettle in the room, as others have said.
Positives are: free parking and Rituals products in the bathroom.
Would not choose to go back, the Centrum one is much better.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 11, 2019

Very expensive for a weekend stopover whilst we rode the Tour of Flanders and watched the prop race. The restaurant was not open the entire time we were there, and we hadn’t been warned before arrival. We would have amended our booking, as after a long day of riding, it would have been nice to relax and eat at the hotel!
Standard rooms are very small for two people, but clean and tiday and do the job.
No tea and coffee facilities in the room, even though advertised, so quite expensive to keep buying coffee over the bar.
Having said all this, it was comfortable enough, but not up to the usual IBIS quality.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here to get out of Brussels and to be around many villages such as Ghent and travel to other Canadian ww1 memorials. A bit of a drive into the real town for meals etc parking a real issue downtown at night Hotel rooms are big especially if you book the superior room. No fridges in the rooms down side. Easy access to highway.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Menu_Lauren, Operational Manager at Ibis Styles Expo Kortrijk, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2018

Dear MIKE M,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Styles Kortrijk Expo.

Reviewed June 14, 2018

My experience was to say the least terrible , I would not advise staying there after walking into a glass partition wall which had no warning decals fixed to the glass I had to go to hospital & the Doctor said I had broken my nose which spoiled my stay there.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 4, 2018

wonderful helpful but themselves out for everyone because so many of us needed an early start, breakfast is good enough but evening menu needs to improve, staff were brilliant and so friendly, location also good, if not a bit hard to drive into

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Menu_Lauren, Operational Manager at Ibis Styles Expo Kortrijk, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2018

Dear ngdickinson,