All reviews sea view large conference family business fantastic pool underground parking big plus see photo sea front junior suite nice hotel nice bar pool and jacuzzi bath and shower short break fantastic breakfast comfortable beds breakfast buffet is
Selected filters
Reviewed May 9, 2019 via mobile

Andromeda is a great location for conferences but also for holidays. The staff is very discrite. The view fantastic and relaxing. The rooms more than big... Huge.. The cocktails as relaxing as needed. A very good choice for 2-3 days of site off and possible challenging meetings.

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed May 6, 2019

I come to Andromeda regularly. However, this time I had an accident in a close-by restaurant and had to be taken to hospital. There they phoned Andromeda and a kind member of the staff first brought my phone etc, then the next day someone packed my suitcase for me and brought it to the hospital. They did not even charge me for the third night which had already been booked.
I'm used to the exceptional standards of the hotel and all it has to offer. But this attitude towards 'service' is way beyond what one can expect. Hats off to the staff! Thank your for being so helpful! There is no need to say that I will be back.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 29, 2019 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend come here every year with our dog, and every time we come, its amazing. The staff is helpful and friendly, rooms are clean, big comfortable beds, stunning view and the BEST breakfast ever!! We also really enjoy their pool and jacuzzi. Still our favorite hotel. Expensive but well worth it.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

Here in mid-March for a business conference. The meeting held at the hotel today worked very well. Often I find business conferences held at a generic city or golf hotel in the middle of nowhere. What a nice surprise to have one on the beach. I guess the good weather helped. Ostend has a great beach, the kids would have loved it! And only Belgium could have a bucket of Smurf sweets for us to enjoy.

Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

A modern hotel well appointed overlooking the sea, close to restaurants, a good all round hotel for business or pleasure.

Also good amenities with a pool, staff are friendly and helpful.

I attended for a conference