“Free wifi, pool, and good beer.”
Review of Charlie Rockets

Charlie Rockets
Reserve with
Charlie Rockets is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #313 of 749 Restaurants in Bruges
Cuisines: Southwestern, Belgian, European
Reviewed October 8, 2012

If you're looking for the Ritz, then perhaps this place is not for you.
It offers free wifi, has many pool tables, great atmosphere and when we were here there it catered for all age groups, but as it is attached to a hostel, it attracts mainly the younger crowd.
Will return.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

I am a regular visitor of Bruges (Brugge in Dutch) and always stay at Charlie Rockets. It is like a second home to me. Every time I meet some great people here, They play great music... actually the coolest place for a youngster. I generally have my breakfast at the bar and for dinner I go next door to Carlito’s... the best for italian food. It is very easy to reach here as it is located in the city center. This place is value for money - good big, clean rooms, comfortable beds, cosy linen and clean bathrooms. This place is everything I require.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

We really had a good time shooting pool here. There are five real tables and it's about 8 euros and hour. The place plays great music...rock from the 80s and 90s. Lots of good atmosphere!

Reviewed May 24, 2012

The other half of the building is Carlito's which is an Italian restaurant. We had lunch for 2 with a bottle of wine plus a beer for $66.00. The pizzas are baked on the premises and have a nice thin crust. I had the Napoli and my husband had the Margherita. We also shared the seafood pasta special....with mussels and clams....delicious.

1  Thank dee5921
Reviewed April 7, 2012

I may be partial to Charlies considering my brother and his wife met here while he was backpacking through Europe and she was working at Charlies. I still like the place, its a good place if you are in the mood for loud music and playing pool. I've been during the day and its pretty quiet and not very busy but by the evening its a pretty busy place. Beers aren't too expensive either. It definitely attracts a 20 somethings crowd.

1  Thank AgentBrittany